Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Oh I agree mostly. It just baffles me why Lambert is getting more support than Houllier and McLeish despite doing a lot worse.

Because I think people are finally waking up to the idea that it does'nt matter what manager you've got - it's the **** circus around them that is causing the problem

Everyone who has a go at Lambert is ignoring / camoflaging the elephant in the room

Because I think people are finally waking up to the idea that it does'nt matter what manager you've got - it's the **** circus around them that is causing the problem

Everyone who has a go at Lambert is ignoring / camoflaging the elephant in the room

I don't think anyone is ignoring Lerner. He is definitely to blame but he's not responsible for things like tactics and motivation, areas where Lambert is failing miserable in.

Last night had nothing to do with Lerner or the problems we all know exist at the club.

Last night just highlighted the problems Lambert is causing on his own.

Your posts get worse BJ - how can it have nothing to do with Lerner.

Each game doesn't exist in a vacuum - of course events are effected by Lerner - the players on and not on the pitch are effected by Lerner and the financial climate he had created

In a parallel world with different decisions from Lerner Sissoko could have been in Claret and Blue last night

Lambert made mistakes last night but don't give **** Lerner a free pass

I don't think anyone is ignoring Lerner. He is definitely to blame but he's not responsible for things like tactics and motivation, areas where Lambert is failing miserable in.

lerner also didn't sign lowton, bennett, vlaar, kea , westood and bowery. lambert did with his money and they are all poor.

There's a lot of problems with AVFC at the minute. A lot of it at director level and Randy needs to take blame for that. But Lambert is also fast becoming a massive problem for AVFC by his own merit. That cannot be put on Randy (other than for hiring him). He's making error after error and is just looking increasingly clueless. 

Why don't we just get a manager who understand tactics and team set up

And doesn't mumble and lie

Because our owner seems to mess up every decision he makes.  So there is no chance he is going to change managers because that might actually help our predicament. So we have no choice but to get behind the manager

Your posts get worse BJ

And yet which one of us has been shown to be correct most of the season?

Lerner didn't force the formation or the team selection. Of course Lambert was limited to what he can do, most managers in the league can argue they'd do better with better players. What does that prove?

Last night showed that his tactics and his team selection meant we left with no points. And it's not the first time it's happened this year.

lerner also didn't sign lowton, bennett, vlaar, kea , westood and bowery. lambert did with his money and they are all poor.

I think Vlaar is ok and I am suprised that KEA didnt work out. I agree the rest are crap and the money could have been used elsewhere.

And yet which one of us has been shown to be correct most of the season?

Lerner didn't force the formation or the team selection. Of course Lambert was limited to what he can do, most managers in the league can argue they'd do better with better players. What does that prove?

Last night showed that his tactics and his team selection meant we left with no points. And it's not the first time it's happened this year.

I don't disagree on tactics or team selection. It's not the tactics or team I would have chosen. I know that Weimann didn't start because he is still no considered fully fit after his illness but I would have played 4-4-2 and included Gabby for Bennett and left Bent out from the start

What I don't agree with is that this is nothing to do with Lerner - Lambert is working with very limited resources - that's down to Lerner

I've never seen one positive post from you BJ - as to which one of us has been most correct I would think that far and away that has been me

I think Vlaar is ok and I am suprised that KEA didnt work out. I agree the rest are crap and the money could have been used elsewhere.

vlaar is pony if u ask me. i don't see anything special there at all.

To be fair many have criticised  Lambert for living Bent out on more than one

occasion. The thing that annoys me so much is him continuing to play Bennett

who is just a shocking footballer. Does Lambert see something the rest of us do

not? Is he a star in training? Is he just a stubborn and wants to prove his

signing's are good.

How the hell is Bennett starting games??

vlaar is pony if u ask me. i don't see anything special there at all.

I still think he is as good as Collins and Cuellor and if he had a better centre half next to him he's be fine.  Plus beggers cant be choosers.

I don't disagree on tactics or team selection. It's not the tactics or team I would have chosen. I know that Weimann didn't start because he is still no considered fully fit after his illness but I would have played 4-4-2 and included Gabby for Bennett and left Bent out from the start

What I don't agree with is that this is nothing to do with Lerner - Lambert is working with very limited resources - that's down to Lerner

I've never seen one positive post from you BJ - as to which one of us has been most correct I would think that far and away that has been me

Haha ok then.

Bit harsh to see Westwood being included in a couple of people's lists of 'poor' signings.He's been a tidy player who's stepped up 3 divisions, didn't cost a lot and will continue to improve.

too lightweight. can't put his foot in and offers zero going forward. i don't know what he is supposed to be doing.

tidy doesn't achieve anything and is usually a cover up term for ineffective

Edited by KHV