Which protest ? (if any)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which protest ? (if any)

• The "Club For Sale" protest
    • The Red Card protest
    • The old "Ellis Out" cards
    • £ signs
    • None

Going through the board in the past few days there's been plenty of talk once again of protests against Ellis/the board.

Which if any would you choose to back ? Or any new ideas ? ........................

I would like to see some kind of action and I will participate as others on here will do, so can we back one idea over another ? or shall we not bother ?

lets not make this into a slagging match guys!

I am saying a combination of various actions over a decent period of time.

All the ideas are good as is the current letter/email campaign.

Easy to say on a message board but I would happily attend any organised event.

I dont mind, unless people take it all the way. If we sign(for instance) Yakubu, i still want people to protest. Its my main irritation on these things is Doug does just enough to keep people quite. He was on the ropes last time,and came out with O'Leary. This is not enough. We should have got him out when Taylor left.

I dont mind, unless people take it all the way. If we sign(for instance) Yakubu, i still want people to protest. Its my main irritation on these things is Doug does just enough to keep people quite. He was on the ropes last time,and came out with O'Leary. This is not enough. We should have got him out when Taylor left.

Spot on Oaks. Exactly what I have said elsewhere.

I think a major £ sign protest has its rewards, the last time we had a good £ sign protest we got Angel. It's been proven in time that this was a good thing, Another strong protest would hopefully bring about the same reaction from Ellis this time.

Although it wouldn't solve the major problem, it would at least please DO'L and keep him happy short-term.

I'd also go along with this.

Guest RantinRob

I voted "none"

I mean, why bother? It won't make any difference to the old word removed, he's not going to change his tight arsed ways because we wave some cards at him. It worked once, it won't again

And the apathetic "supporters" won't want to know anyway

I went for the £ signs as it has most chance of success as it is possible that more money will be made available, whereas the others won't make much difference to Doug as he won't be bothered by them.

I would go for empty seats with pound signs on them !

The best way would be to forget about the pound signs completly and just have the empty seats from no one going to the game and that would be most effective but you wouldnt be able to get enough people to do it.

the best idea would surely be to fill VP for every game between now and the end of the season. sing your hearts out, back the lads and help the team get up the table. you can't, and you never will do anything that will change the mind of an 80 year old bloke who's set in his ways. you know it, i know it and deep down we all know it.

so just support what we do have. it's an old idea i know but it's one i quite like.

the best idea would surely be to fill VP for every game between now and the end of the season. sing your hearts out, back the lads and help the team get up the table. you can't, and you never will do anything that will change the mind of an 80 year old bloke who's set in his ways. you know it, i know it and deep down we all know it.

so just support what we do have. it's an old idea i know but it's one i quite like.

agree whip, but why do people assume that anyone who cares to show any sort of objection to the current regime is in sime way not supporting the team. Surely with all the quotes from the players and the management then by protesting along the same lines as them in wanting further investment in players is in fact supporting the team. By doing nothing is in fact NOT supporting the team

Â