Google Music

MCU

It will hammer your data unless you pre-load/cache tracks on your phone via WiFi (which is very easy to do) but it is still worth doing even if you have a data limit because you can stream the music to computers too. I could log into my account on Chrome on a mate's PC or laptop and have all my music appear there as if by magic. Really handy if you are having a party.

It will hammer your data unless you pre-load/cache tracks on your phone via WiFi (which is very easy to do) but it is still worth doing even if you have a data limit because you can stream the music to computers too. I could log into my account on Chrome on a mate's PC or laptop and have all my music appear there as if by magic. Really handy if you are having a party.

That does sound good actually.

Will probably give it a go, especially as I think my laptop is on the brink of dying so could do with backing up all my music (which I really shoudl have done already!)

Whilst we're here, do any of you buy your music digitally? I've just seen a few cheap albums in the play store.

I spend about £40-50 a month on digital music purchases, split between whoever out of Google or Amazon have the tracks I want.

I haven't bought a CD for myself for about 5 years.

I spend about £40-50 a month on digital music purchases, split between whoever out of Google or Amazon have the tracks I want.

So your the reason HMV has gone.......

Is that Amazon MP3 mate? I take it if I bought something off there or the Play Store it'll all go straight to my Google Music player right?

Is that Amazon MP3 mate? I take it if I bought something off there or the Play Store it'll all go straight to my Google Music player right?

If you get it from Amazon MP3 it goes into your Amazon cloud player. You can download the MP3s whenever you want from phone or desktop though. If you want it all in Google download the MP3 from Amazon on your desktop then allow the Google Music Manager to upload it. Bit of a pfaff which is why I try to buy anything through Google now.

Â