Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

how many fans actually care about the slippy conditions outside? you just drink a bit less and take a bit of care, we are becomming a nation of fannies

any idea when it will be called off / how long it takes sky to install ESPN? i dont want to phone up in the morning subscribe for the month only for it to be called off

ye this country is unreal! Bit of snow/sun/rain or woteva and theirs panic, abroad has it a lot worse but their games still go ahead,hope it goes ahead

I have to work at the match tomorrow, was at the ground this morning the snow was starting to settle on the pitch, It hasn't been called off yet and i don't expect it to be until tomorrow afternoon if it is going to be called off. the roads are terrible around the area and i was quite surprised by the pitch being covered in snow.

I have to work at the match tomorrow, was at the ground this morning the snow was starting to settle on the pitch, It hasn't been called off yet and i don't expect it to be until tomorrow afternoon if it is going to be called off. the roads are terrible around the area and i was quite surprised by the pitch being covered in snow.

Begs the question; why didn't the groundsmen cover the pitch overnight? Its not as if the snow has come as a surprise.

It's the problem of compensation culture - if a fan slips on a step and turns an ankle he'll be looking for Albion to pay for his time off work. And his whiplash obviously.

That's the world we live in - wont be long before someone sues the Villa for stress related illness!

It's the problem of compensation culture - if a fan slips on a step and turns an ankle he'll be looking for Albion to pay for his time off work. And his whiplash obviously.

Because sometimes, sorry isn't enough.

Begs the question; why didn't the groundsmen cover the pitch overnight? Its not as if the snow has come as a surprise.

Probably because nobody has covers anymore, everybody just uses the underpitch heating. although if that was on today didnt do a fat lot. watched the groundsmen with massive brooms going from one touchline to the other, up and down sweeping the snow off. By the time they got to the halfway line, where they started looked worse than before.

I work at all the Midlands football grounds CI and a lot of other grounds all around the country, I'm not going to go into what I do as i know people from the clubs check these sites (got me in trouble once before) but i can tell you I'm not a steward/ police or security. But work with something that is at every premier League football grounds.

I work at all the Midlands football grounds CI and a lot of other grounds all around the country, I'm not going to go into what I do as i know people from the clubs check these sites (got me in trouble once before) but i can tell you I'm not a steward/ police or security. But work with something that is at every premier League football grounds.

Balti pie taste tester?

Can't see this game being off. The snow is now cleared from the pitch, Albion have hired in gritters to clear the surrounding area, staff are due in at 8am tomorrow to continue the snow-clearing efforts, there will be a bigger effort to get this game on due to it being on TV, the game is at 5.30pm so more time to make everything safe, and Leicester's match tonight has also gone ahead.

If there is no more snow tomorrow as predicted I'll be very surprised if this is off.

Grass technician ?

nope, its nothing glamourous or too interesting, it also means i have to work at the sty a lot so it can't be that good.

It's not even that much of a big deal, but i posted stuff on here before under an old user name and i got into trouble about it with work.