home.png
Westwood

home.png
Weimann
home.png
Agbonlahor

home.png
Benteke

Two protecting the back line - our midfield doesn't add a massive amount to our front line and those three have the ability to pick on Albion away from home on their own. I think that's as solid as we can go - I'd happily have Bannan in for Westwood or Delph for Herd.

Herd is out for a few months. His dad said it in an interview.

Today's weather forecast for tomorrow / Saturday seems to have scaled back on snow levels

I think as its on tv they may just get it on anyway and **** the health and safety aspects for those of us attending

I was at VP for the game against WBA and I thought they looked the better side,if Bent had not come on as sub we would have lost that one.I expect WBA to be better still at home so I thing something like 3-0 or 3-1 :(

I was at VP for the game against WBA and I thought they looked the better side,if Bent had not come on as sub we would have lost that one.I expect WBA to be better still at home so I thing something like 3-0 or 3-1 :(

I was at that game also! My first and only game! Glad i went.. may never be in the Premier League again the way were going! Love Bent for making my dream come true.. celebrating a villa goal at VP. Is he fit for this one?

Lads, it's quite likely that this match will be postponed. At the moment I would say there was a 60-70% chance of this happening. It's forecast snow through all of Friday and Friday night and into Saturday morning in the Birmingham area. The met office have said could be upto 30 centimeters. This will probably favor us injury wise but we are going to be facing an almighty fixture pile-up if it does (as i suspect) get postponed.

I am a bit of a weather geek and it's going to be pretty bad out there.

really bad weather could do us a favour! loads of snow would put less pressure on our weak midfield, because both teams would have to hit long balls to the strikers. Benteke is a better targetman than lukaku, so i think this would favour us.