Playstation 4

hogso

...so... Am I able to plug a memory stick into the ps4 to watch mpeg/mp4/avi files?

No but they are realeasing a big update soon that will hopefully sort it.  For anyone who wants to stream movies or tv shows on PS4 then they should check out this site : 

http://afdah.com/

It works well and has decent copies of stuff at the same time as decent copies appear on torrent sites. 

...so... Am I able to plug a memory stick into the ps4 to watch mpeg/mp4/avi files?

Something's telling me that you'll be watching these 'files' with a raging boner...

Unfortunately not, it's just a good way for me to watch videos I have created. Boring answer as it's way too early to think of something interesting!

:-D

No but they are realeasing a big update soon that will hopefully sort it.  For anyone who wants to stream movies or tv shows on PS4 then they should check out this site : 

http://afdah.com/

It works well and has decent copies of stuff at the same time as decent copies appear on torrent sites. 

Cheers mate. Hope that does happen... hoping to get my PS4 next week.

• Like 1

Got it. Had my ps3 320gb console and 10 games to trade in. GAME are doing a deal for a console and 5 games where they give you £120 off the PS4. I gave them the oldest 5 games and traded in the newer 5 and price matched with cex. Got the Fifa 15 and Last of Us bundle for £207 instead of £350.

• Like 3

Pfft, 'course it does. He just wanted an extra one.

I don't think it was that odd a question, a load of people on this thread seem to have mentioned buying controllers.... But we know none of them have real life friends!

PS+ games for October on PS4 are Dust: an Elysian Tale (which is a HD remake of a PS3 game) and the rather wonderful Spelunky.  DriveClub PS+ is out this month too. 

I just would find it very odd and a complete rip off if a games console didn't come with a controller is all.

So would I, but it also wouldn't surprise me one bit.

PS+ games for October on PS4 are Dust: an Elysian Tale (which is a HD remake of a PS3 game) and the rather wonderful Spelunky.  DriveClub PS+ is out this month too. 

How do you check which games are available each month?  Just check on the net or is there something on the store?

PS+ games for October on PS4 are Dust: an Elysian Tale (which is a HD remake of a PS3 game) and the rather wonderful Spelunky. DriveClub PS+ is out this month too.

How do you check which games are available each month? Just check on the net or is there something on the store?

I think they are announced on the first of the month and will be available in the PlayStation Plus section of the store about a week later.

Â