Are you ready for some football?--2012

BerniesElbow

It doesn't take a genius, you're right. And they go in (to that sport) with their eyes open. And yet they see the chance of a further windfall when their career is over and they go for it. I hate that about the modern world. If you don't want the risk, don't play the f**king sport in the first place.

Well that's NYG bottom of their division this year. Philly will piss it and RGIII will light it up. Bummer. Maybe next year though eh?

taz.gif

Usually I would be very angry with last nights performance and question what we are capable of after such a sloppy showing, but I think Eli and Coughlin have proven that they can get it done and bring everything together from much worse positions and after much worse showings than last night.

Our two Super Bowl trophies in the last five years came after losing the first game of the season so I'm calm now. Lose to Tampa next week and then there will be real cause for concern!

I think both teams were very sloppy last night, lots of injury issues and neither team looked fit imo, from a cardio standpoint both teams were blowing hard as the game progressed.

The difference was our lack of depth at corner and our one good player there played like toast. Romo was good but do you remember him making any great throws? You won't because he didn't, his receivers were open often and easily.

Eli went into Eli-Elway-mode a bit late. Nice to have the season going again.

Shame about the Broncos-Steelers being sunday night. This old crooked body cant handle allnighters any more. Recording it!

So what are our picks for the weekend? Including spread obviously.

Colts @ Chicago -10 I'd probably give to Colts.

Rams @ Lions -7.5 I'll give to Lions

Eagles -9 @ Browns probably Eagles

Patriots -5 @ Titans I say Pats

Jags @ Vikings -3.5 I'll say Vikings

Falcons -3 @ Chiefs I say Falcons

Bills @ Jets -3 I say Bills

Redskins @ Saints -7.5 I have to say Saints

Dolphins @ Texans -12 I'll say Texans

Panthers -2.5 @ Bucs I say Panthers

49ers @ Packers -5 Packers please

Seahawks -3 @ Cardinals zzzzzzz ehh, Cardinals

Steelers @ Broncos -2 I have to hope Broncos

Bengals @ Ravens -6 I say Ravens

Colts @ Chicago -10 ...Colts

Rams @ Lions -7.5 ...Lions

Eagles -9 @ Browns ...Browns

Patriots -5 @ Titans ...Pats

Jags @ Vikings -3.5 ...Vikes

Falcons -3 @ Chiefs ...Chiefs

Bills @ Jets -3 ...Jets

Redskins @ Saints -7.5 ...Saints

Dolphins @ Texans -12 ...Texans

Panthers -2.5 @ Bucs ...Panthers

49ers @ Packers -5 ...49'ers

Seahawks -3 @ Cardinals ...Cards

Steelers @ Broncos -2 ...Steelers

Bengals @ Ravens -6 ...Bengals

• 5 weeks later...

Obviously I don't condone cheering an injury, but he's probably the worst starting QB in the NFL this season, it amazes me how he's been costing KC games, they're a good team. This interception is ridiculous. How can you have this much time and still throw into double coverage? :lol:

61XHe.gif

Â