Are you ready for some football?--2012

BerniesElbow

We need to get our shit together on offense! Nicks is clearly not fit. Coe has done ok on D and we have kept their O in check mostly up until late there in the second quarter.

We really need a running game and to use Cruz from the slot more.

If we could hold onto/catch the ball also that would help.

So we stop with the uptempo stuff despite it getting us 7 and then we begin to struggle again! Awesome!

Coe is out so we are thread bare at CB. Should be an interesting drive for our D!

Not a big handegg fan ...but found myself watching the skysports coverage last night .....is it usual for the show to focus on what players got arrested and to talk about brain damage while also showing clips of a coach telling young lads that this is the final game lay it all on the line etc

I wouldn't say it's usual througout the season. But 'brain damage' is a sensitive issue at this particular moment in time because of the glut of law suits being brought by ex-NFL players, so it's topical. And I suppose during pre-season when there's no football going on, they just catch up on what the players have been getting up to ... :)

but sure it doesnt take a genius to see the effects on the body and mind high impact sports does to people...im just at sixes & sevens how the start of the show it had clips of live the dream put it all on the line etc showing the locker room talk saying dont regret not giving everything to kids ...and then highlighting the end result of a player who topped himself.

** note im just using the player as an example...Im sure he was a good guy

Â