I've gone Galaxy

Dodgyknees

Flash got removed from the Android marketplace last week I think. We are certainly past the date when Adobe said they will continue to support mobile Flash. You can still find the .apk if you search for it on the internet (.apk is essentially the Android equivalent of .exe if you were wondering) and as long as you allow apps to be installed from unknown sources on your phone then it will work. One of the areas where Android definitely beats the shit out of iOS.

**edit**

Dont say I never do anything for you. Mobile Flash 10.1 from a trusted source.

The flash being removed from the play store is nonsense. I updated flash 2 hours ago from the play store. Why they pretended to remove it is beyond me. N idea what was going on there.

I agree Flash on mobile is impossible, too many handsets to update. It needs to die.

Cheers Nays, will give it a go.

One thing I am concerned about, is people telling me they can hardly hear me when I phone them. Apparently I don't sound as loud as I used to (On 4s) what is wrong?

Perhaps you're holding it slightly wrong as you're used to the smaller body 4s?

Voice quality is something Samsung have always been excellent at.

P.s when I go to transfer my m4a files over, it gives me the option to convert as I transfer. Loses no quality either.

Also, I saw in the paper something about being able to sync with iTunes via some kind of programme from Samsung..?

No, I love the fact I can do what I want with my phone, set it up how I want, change the way things are from bottom to top, add in extras, have everything I need right in my hand, where I want it and looking how I want it to.

I loved the 4s, but the limitations made the phone a frustration. This is how a phone should be!

Late to the party. been on holiday so not had much chance to check the forum.

You may have solved some problems.

You can sync with iTunes using an app from Samsung but it's not great. I'd make the commitment to change everything if I were you.

The way I got over the iTunes format music was select everything in my library in iTunes, right click and "Create mp3 version". Takes ages, but that will create an mp3 version of everything.

Once that's done Hold shift and click file and you can select "Show exact duplicates", sort those by date added. All your mp3s will obviously have been added when you created them, so just delete everything else in that list and you'll just be left with the mp3 version of everything.

I've started using Window Media Player. It's alright. I still prefer iTunes as a music manager, but given WMP's compatibility with the S3, I'm going to stick with that.

I'd recommend poweramp as a music player on your Galaxy. it's awesome. Slight problem with playlists but there's a workaround, hopefully they'll update it to fix it.

I didn't see anything in Flipboard that made it worth keeping. I've deleted it.

Feel free to ask anything else. I'm no expert but as Conor said, I've just changed from an iPhone myself so have probably encountered any problems you're also having!

Oh, and after taking plenty of photos and video when I was on holiday, I can confirm that the camera is amazing. Especially on video. Ridiculously good.

I second the swiftkey recommendation. I use it and it's really good.

If you're a gamer, download some emulators. I've been using Super GNES, a SNes emulator, and it's excellent. Buy yourself a wiimote and a wii classic controller and you can sync it using the phone's bluetooth and control it using that.

I also have a Galaxy to TV HDMI cable so you can watch video or play the above emulators on your telly. It's basically a retro games console in it's own right.

Â