Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Well there is but we differ on interpretation of it.

Where is this evidence? Has anyone at the club or a representative of Charlie ever said he's not injured?

If he wasn't injured I am sure he would be training with the kids and being ignored by our wonderful manager but I think he is injured.

Making him train with the kids would be absolute confirmation that he has been 'bombed out' and would provoke an inevitable backlash. If Lambert doesn't want him to play, then continuing the charade that he is still injured until he can be sold in the summer is the best option.

N'Zogbia did not say he's fit, he didn't even hint that he's fit.  He simply asked a rhetorical question, of which the answer was obviously no.

Whether thats because he'd be in the 'bomb squad' if fit, or the straight forward fact that they wouldn't let him train because he's injured, to leap to the conclusion that he's fit now but the club are pretending he's not is baffling.

As has been said before, and not countered by anyone,

1. Why would the club do that. It makes no sense in any way. 

2  Why would CNZ go along with it, it wouldn't benefit him at all. If he's got no future at the club, which if the ridiculous speculation was true would be the case, what has he got to lose by coming out and actually, clearly, declaring himself fit.

3. Why has only CNZ been granted this paid holiday approach. Why wasn't this done to Bent, when he was injured, or any other of the 'bomb squad'.

N'Zogbia did not say he's fit, he didn't even hint that he's fit. He simply asked a rhetorical question, of which the answer was obviously no.

It was a rhetorical question in YOUR opinion.

Whether thats because he'd be in the 'bomb squad' if fit, or the straight forward fact that they wouldn't let him train because he's injured, to leap to the conclusion that he's fit now but the club are pretending he's not is baffling.

Many of the goings on at this club baffle me nowadays.

As has been said before, and not countered by anyone,

1. Why would the club do that. It makes no sense in any way.

Answered above.

2 Why would CNZ go along with it, it wouldn't benefit him at all. If he's got no future at the club, which if the ridiculous speculation was true would be the case, what has he got to lose by coming out and actually, clearly, declaring himself fit.

Some of us believe he just has.

3. Why has only CNZ been granted this paid holiday approach. Why wasn't this done to Bent, when he was injured, or any other of the 'bomb squad'.

Again answered above. Bent was 'bombed out' once last season had already finished so it is a false comparison.

So he was never injured all along ?

Nobody disputes the orginal injury. It is whether he has recovered from it already that is in question.

Edited by Isa

Just to clarify, Isa.

You think that CNZ is not injured anymore, but not saying that he's fit to play, and on the bomb squad because he's not allowed to train?

I mean I've read some ridiculous stuff but a player sabotaging his own career by not declaring himself fit to play or even train with the kids?

You have a very very odd definition of proof.

The word used was evidence but nice try though.

Why on earth would a professional athlete go along with some sort of charade and deny themselves of a year of their career?

Whilst the club could've been more open and given updates regarding his recovery and rehab I can't believe that if it was a charade that it wouldn't have leaked out weeks or months ago.

• Like 1

Does some people actually read what is written on here? Nobody denies the injury was genuine. The question is whether he has recovered from it yet or not.

Does some people actually read what is written on here? Nobody denies the injury was genuine. The question is whether he has recovered from it yet or not.

Again, why would CNZ deny himself the opportunity to declare that he's fit and train? Why wouldn't he declare that he's fit?

All we have is a response on instagram (which is still open to interpretation).

If he was fit to play, wouldn't he come out and say he was fit to play or at least train?

Edited by Kwan

Again, why would CNZ deny himself the opportunity to declare that he's fit and train? Why wouldn't he declare that he's fit?

If he was fit to play, wouldn't he come out and say he was fit to play or at least train?

And if he is fit then why would the manager not pick him for the sake of saving money when the prize money is well over £1.5m per position in the league?

And if he is fit then why would the manager not pick him for the sake of saving money when the prize money is well over £1.5m per position in the league?

Well, I have my doubts there.

I think Charles was rhetorically asking, "When I'm fit, will I be able to train with them?"

That's a legitimate question.

I don't think he was saying, "Hey I'm fit, but they don't let me train with them."

Because what crazy player would not want to at least train if they're actually fit?

Â