Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I'm not so sure on survival. I still think there's a good chance we'll go down. It's in our hands which is good.... If our atmosphere at Villa Park is similar to that yesterday I think it will give us a great chance of survival. 

Just watching the cloggers against France reserves... How on Earth is Macmanan still on the pitch? Yet more disgraceful refereeing.. How that guy is still on the pitch after that tackle is a joke... Talk about over the top.. he had both feet off the ground & hit him on his lower thigh for goodness sake !.. Wigan should be down to 10 men now absolutely no question about it. That could have a big impact on us come the last day.

Edited by danceoftheshamen

Just watching the cloggers against France reserves... How on Earth is Macmanan still on the pitch? Yet more disgraceful refereeing.. How that guy is still on the pitch after that tackle is a joke... Talk about over the top.. he had both feet off the ground & hit him on his lower thigh for goodness sake !.. Wigan should be down to 10 men now absolutely no question about it. That could have a big impact on us come the last day.

they could actually be ahead of us by the time we play liverpool, scarily enough

Its up there with one of the worst tackles i ever saw.  Shocking.

Wow I just read the start of this thread and I can't believe how many insults were thrown my way. One even said there equal chance of a top 6 finish. I also got called a clown.Although ill think we'll stay up I think I'm owed an apology by some :)

**** you

;)

• Like 1

We just need to get as many points as we can. With the form we're in you'd hope that we can do that. Also, there are other clubs (mainly Southampton and Sunderland) that are right in it with us. Newcastle and West Ham aren't far ahead either.