Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

im quite excited now to be playing in the championship, ill be able to afford to go to the games, and surely we will be the biggest club to ever of played in that league?

ok, im putting up a front, just accepted reality i guess

A 6 hour round trip from my parents house in Norfolk for that? One of the worst performances I've ever seen from a Villa team. No fight, no desire, no ability. Feels worse than last season under Mcleish, at least we were hard to beat then. This is just awful. Hard to figure out who is to blame Lerner or Lambert.

Now, now pacbuddies - now isn't the time for 'I told you so' or having a go at each other.

With the football so shite perhaps we should all come up with an idea to make the rest of the season bearable?

Perhaps we should all do the 'Conga' immediately after the 19th minute applause for Petrov has subsided.

Can anyone list the clubs that have a worse squad at the moment?

I can list Wigan, Reading, Southampton and Norwich, maybe WHU too. To combine with our terrible squad is our total lack of confidence, and we must have the least feel good factor in the league. All those teams that I listed have either come up or have something from last season that they can live off, we are in serious trouble and I hate to say it but looking at our fixtures we might struggle to get our first point(s) until the Southampton game.

I'd be amazed if we stayed up with the current squad we have. The one thing we have going for us is that our manager makes average players play better.

Bent is totally useless in this team, we have no width whatsoever, I can't remember the last time we put in a good cross for him to head in. Not to mention he's a prick who would rather go shopping than support his club. KEA looks good but who will play alongside him? Delph just hasn't done it for us since he arrived, Bannan is not good enough, Gardner is out for the season.

Writing this post has got me even more worried, especially in the centre of midield.

This was what I posted after two games and if anything my fears have worsened since then. I thought we'd turned a corner against Liverpool but the last 3 games will have knocked the stuffing out of us. And I can't believe I thought KEA looked like a good signing, he is nowhere near PL quality.

Can anyone list the clubs that have a worse squad at the moment?

I can list Wigan, Reading, Southampton and Norwich, maybe WHU too.

Norwich and West Ham have a better squad than ours in my opinion.

a few examples

Snodgrass -> Albrighton/Ireland

Diame -> all our midfielders

Nolan - all our midfielders

Jarvis (even though he is a one trick player) -> all our wingers

Sad times really.

Edited by dudevillaisnice