Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I'm buzzing yeah!

Posting negative bollocks in every thread doesn't make us win does it?

Dunno why everyone gets so blumin moody about it. We've been slowly getting better that people refuse to see, yes we've lost games but we haven't been qpr terrible and played the 'top' teams.

Villa fans enjoy moaning and being negative I'm sure of that!

West Ham, Southampton and Norwich are not "top teams". We took 1 point from these games scoring 2 and conceeding 6. Im failing to see what improvements have been made this season.

Redknapp is massively overrated. It's amazing how everyone is certain they'll be ok despite being rock bottom on 4 points while we're on 9 points and yet almost certainly down according to some.

In your opinion but thankfully others on here don't let their personal opinion of the man cloud their judgement on his managerial ability.

Why is that?.. They are only 5-6 points off relegation and they will get there first home win of the season next week!..

they've got 4 points and played 12 games. assuming united beat them today that means they've got 25 games left to get to 40 points (give or take) which means picking up 36 out of 25 games - which is 1.44 points a game

Redknapp is a top manager with a very good team of assistants around him. I've seen them at work at close quarters. QPR fans must be delighted.

He has a nice run of games too. Sunderland (a), Villa (h), Wigan (a), Fulham (h). I would not be entirely suprised to see Harry take 12 points from those fixtures. They may even squeak a point at OT , Man Utd struggling today

Redknapp is a top manager with a very good team of assistants around him. I've seen them at work at close quarters. QPR fans must be delighted.

He'll get them organized CI and play to their strengths. Heard him speaking on 'Football Focus' today and he kept West Ham up by signing only two players, Hartson and Kitson. He also said that he didn't expect to be given a lot of money in January as he felt that QPR had already spent a large amount of their budget with Hughes.

Pretty much blows the theory out of the water then that he would not have come here due to lack of finance.

Will Arry have the steady spending negociated control from the top at QPR like he had at Spurs? I doubt it.

His managerial ability might be there but it comes at a price and with the mess there in old Tony better get that cheque book looked out as it is going to be thrown at panic buys to rescue them out the shit there in if he cannot get results together before January!

Im still glad he has pissed off down there as I hated the thought of that ass clown being in charge at this club.

And for some of you who wanted the 4th best manager in the league sacked after only 6 months/12 games was just lunacy!

In my opinion he is not.

Thats fair enough but since Redknapp has said on 'Football Focus' today that he will not be given much in the way of finance in January, will you change your opinion of him if he saves them from the drop?

I heard Redknapp can walk on water as well.

Thats the sort of comment thats indicative of your posts Mantis and its why i stated your judgement of him is more to do with personal dislike than actual managerial ability.