August Optimism Gauge

maqroll

Your now contradicting yourself further Mantis and while you can't see it, its becoming embarrassing. Let it go man before you self combust. Good luck.
How am I contradicting myself?

Interesting that once again you don't even bother to respond to my points.

I have responded to every one of your points on several occasions which have been prevalent to our debate despite your name calling and you going off in a tangent trying to point score with assumptions which had nothing to do with our original debate.

I no longer wish to be party to that.

Your now contradicting yourself further Mantis and while you can't see it, its becoming embarrassing. Let it go man before you self combust. Good luck.
How am I contradicting myself?

Interesting that once again you don't even bother to respond to my points.

I have responded to every one of your points on several occasions which have been prevalent to our debate despite your name calling and you going off in a tangent trying to point score with assumptions which had nothing to do with our original debate.

I no longer wish to be party to that.

You still haven't explained how I'm contradicting myself, and you still haven't responded to my points.

Interesting that you should bring up point scoring and insults. Ironic.,

3 more players, of undoubted quality would certainly increase my optimism. 1 proven premiership player, and I dont mean one that was at Arsenal 10 years ago and moved round the park like a wounded slug, would certainly increase it.

3 more players, of undoubted quality would certainly increase my optimism. 1 proven premiership player, and I dont mean one that was at Arsenal 10 years ago and moved round the park like a wounded slug, would certainly increase it.

(Not so) Good (For us anyway) Pires!

He is a free agent now though (Strange that)

Â