General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

1. shortshadyuk: The best way to get an answer to your ticket question is to call Nicky Keye...Head of the Ticketing Department. She would be the best person to ask to get all of your specific questions answered. By the way, do you live in Philadelphia or around the area?

2. mys: We can arrange for it to happen the next time I am over for a game. You bring it to the game, I will get the autographs and get it back to you.

3. There is no grad program at AVFC.

4. I do not, at this time, see Randy agreeing to move a fixture to the US or visa-versa.

5. avillafan.com: Roger I understand. I was just trying to say, "thank you" for the kind comments but you really didn't have to make them...Jackie deserved the call because of her loyalty to the Club. Just the awkward way of a Yank...saying thanks. As for the Flags, they should be run thru the Club first...for obvious reasons. We don't want a flag flying from our stadium that lacks good taste or is offensive in any way.

6. MON and Randy have an agreement...it is based upon trust. Contracts are just pieces of paper...what they have is much more valuable.

General

Just a note to say that I continue to be mightily impressed by the way you and the management team are running the club - I think it's absolutely world class. When football has such a bad reputation for communication and customer service, you truly show how it should be done. I am so happy and so proud that our great club is in your hands. Keep up the good work - we're with you all the way!

Best regards

Jonathan

General Krulak here:

2. mys: We can arrange for it to happen the next time I am over for a game. You bring it to the game, I will get the autographs and get it back to you.

Thanks General. Would be really appreciated.

General,

How do away fans get to games in america for the NFL? Do they fly, drive? because there is such a big distance between teams surely? Also how many away fans do teams take to games, say the cleveland browns were playing Pittsburgh, how many would travel from cleveland?

Also, what are the ticket prices like? I was thinkinbg about how stupid the ticket prices are in england, take for example the fulham game. Im paying £35 for my ticket, £10 travel and will probably spend £20 on beer and food. The whole day will come to £65 approx. Now as a student, this is the equivalent to a weeks food and yet i, and many others will still pay it. AVFC's prices as a whole are very good, but the overally ticketing system in England is silly, its fast moving away from the average fan - thats a shame.

oh my good god gen, what a match. Great to see Randy with his scarf on.

Will he be getting to most of villa games now Browns suffered in the play-offs do you know? And what about your good self.

PS Marlon scored an overhead :D

Hey General

any idea how many tickets have been sold for the home game against Blackburn?

Given the fact you are asked this question every game - how about putting a tickets sold counter on the AVFC web page. It sould only take someone 2 minutes to update it each day.

You also never commented on the Webcam outside Villa Park and Bodymoor Heath. If it won't work, I can take it!

General,

Six months into the season, and the sections on the Official Club website for the Reserve and Academy team still don't contain the league tables. The reserves section still doesn't include the result from the game against small heath played on the 3rd December. (We won 2-0)

Given that we're enjoying great success with our reserves and youth teams and chasing an unprecedented treble of Reserve league, Academy league and FA Youth Cup I'd have thought we'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

Who completes these sections and do they need any help?

OBE

General Krulak here:

1. shortshadyuk: The best way to get an answer to your ticket question is to call Nicky Keye...Head of the Ticketing Department. She would be the best person to ask to get all of your specific questions answered. By the way, do you live in Philadelphia or around the area?

General... Thanks I emailed Nicky and im going to be placed on a waiting list for next season. I might well buy two season tickets to bring friends with me *fingers crossed* I have a fair few friends I converted into Villanism and they would love to come see a game next year with me, I joined the NY Villans but its a bit of a distance for us, so we might start a Philly group soon for fans :-P

Yep I live in the city centre, 1 room (it's a dive) on locust st two blocks from city hall, nice location, I can just walk home, cant afford a car given I have to fly to London to see all my friends and family.

My next question is what are the interesting places to go and see in the Tri state area? I have been to Wildwood, Ocean city, Atlantic City, 6 Flags (Best theme park in the world!)and NY, but do you know of any nice places to go see?

General Krulak here:

1. First off, a nail-biter of a game!! I must say that for all the stick Marlon has taken since joining the Villa, he really did come in and change the equation...that plus the "pep talk" that MON provided at half time. I would have loved 3 points but to come away from Anfield with a point is not all bad. The Villa Fans were ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!!!

2. In the US, away fans normally have to fly or drive very long distances. The ticket prices are somewhat higher than experienced in UK and vary with the Club. The Browns keep the price very low but other teams, such as the Redskins, have very high prices. The price of a playoff ticket ranges from the hundreds at the box office (IF you can get one) to thousands from the scalpers.

3. We already have over 35,000+ for Blackburn...will end up with 38,000. Newcastle will be a sell out.

4. As I have said before, Randy or I try to make every game. He was there yesterday and was cheering for the team.

5. Outbyeaster: I will FIX your issue!!

6. shortshadyuk: If I were you, I would definitely visit the Gettysburg Battlefield, Valley Forge, the Inner Harbour in Baltimore and, of course, Washington, D.C.

7. The fans will not have an input into next years kit.

General Krulak here:

1. A very special scarf....Villa colours on one side, Browns on another. We are thinking about the possibility of selling them at both Team's stores.

2. I always pop into Holte before the games I attend.

Next time you are at a game, come down on the pitch and receive a proper applause from the Holte End.

Bring R.L. with you too.

Just thinking about the resulting atmosphere brings out goose bumps.

Thank you for taking good care of AVFC.

General, i would love to echo your words about the support at Anfield last night, all 3000 of us were incredible. 90 minutes of brilliant cheer for the lads that i hoped played its part in lifting the team somewhat on what is an incredibly difficult away fixture (L'pool have still only lost twice this season). I hope Randy could here the supporters chanting his name, given all the well documented issues surrounding Liverpool FC i think it was a great touch that we were able to show with pride just exactly how welcome our 'American owner' is and that no matter what nationality he is, the fact he loves the club and does what is best for Villa is all that matters!

Its a shame yesterday was soured slightly by someone stealing my wallet after the game but the club have been helpful in sorting out my replacement season card as that was the first thing i panicked about losing!

General Krulak here:

1. A very special scarf....Villa colours on one side, Browns on another. We are thinking about the possibility of selling them at both Team's stores.

2. I always pop into Holte before the games I attend.

Id definitely buy one of those scarfs, much better than the ones in the shop at the moment and remind me of my first which is now a bit thin!