General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

General

How about putting a couple of strategically placed web-cams around Villa Park and Bodymore Heath. Daft as it seems I would take a look to see the comings and goings. Match days for sure but also just to see the place. It would also be an opportunity to show the Villa brand around the world.

Mmmm!!!! somebody better tell ashley if they did this :D

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General,

We are still to see anything with regards to bringing Juan Pablo Angel back to Villa Park for a proper send off. Have the club approached him to offer him the chance? Considering they are on their winter break in the MLS and the with the success that we are currently seeing at Villa Park I can see no better time to get him over and maybe bring the US press with him....?

Cheers

Jon

General

How do the club decide how many season tickets they will make available? I know we sold out of half tickets... is that the maximum number of season tickets that will be made available given the current capacity, or will the club be looking to increase this and have a smaller number for general sale?? I ask as it looks like next season (much to my horror!!) work committments are going to make getting a season ticket unpractical for 12 months!

Loving the work Sir

Regards

Hi General,

I would just like to say that I'm totally delighted with the idea of there being more to come in the Irish market. I booked the Liverpool away match but that sadly got changed to the Monday night so I can not make it. I will still go over to liverpool for this weekend as it is booked but of course would have loved to catch the game. I have been to two home games so far this season so would welcome anything that the club could do for helping Irish supporters coming over for the games. I would certainly avail of the service!!

On another point, thanks so much for everything you and Randy have done for the club!

Hi General. There is a thread on another site about a tour by Alison Plant. It is noted that the reason for the policy on the holte hotel is that the police need to know the name of everyone in there. can you confirm this and if so their reasoning for this?

thanks

Great news that Villa are looking at the Irish market.

I too would agree that package deals from AVFC for fans travelling from Ireland would be something i'd be delighted to see and avail of.

And don't forget Northern Ireland if this becomes available Gen. :winkold:

General Krulak here:

1. The results and recommendations on ground development are still a long way off. I am not sure who told you that they will be done shortly but that is not accurate. We have a good deal of work to do. When finalized, the plans will be made known to the fans.

2. V111AFC: You are so right. Randy is one of a kind. He is a man of great character...who is selfless in all manner of things. He has very little ego...he gets his satisfaction from seeing a "plan come together." He is a patient man and doesn't like the limelight. I know that there are many who wish he would be a bit more "visible" but that is just not his style. What you see is what you get...a hard-working man who cares about history, tradition and his fellow man.

3. Juan Pablo: I know that there has been some discussion re. his return for a "tribute." Not sure whether it will happen or not. It is a two way street.

4. I don't think we would want to see all ST...we need to keep tickets available for those who cannot afford a season ticket.

5. Holte Hotel: Yes, I did set up a "walk-about" for a fan who had some very good questions and made very good input on our catering effort. His report is posted on another web site. I think the issue of names is not really a police issue...it is an issue of making sure that those who were "selected" are there and not others.

I think splitting up the away fans would be a bit petty. If we can't make more noise than them when we outnumber them to the tune of 12 to 1, that's our problem. The board has been anything but small-minded thus far, it would be a shame to ruin this.

Hi General,

I posted some considerable time ago now, and as yet i have not noticed any movement regarding the request of a memorial garden at the ground where Villa fans can remember they`re lost loved ones and also a dedication to all those past players who have sadly passed away.

Would appreciate an update.

Thanks in anticipation

General ,

Good news re the giant flag and fair play to RuberyVilla !

Would the club object to a few more permanant banners donated by the fans for the Trinity Road stand just think it would add to the match day experience and the cameras would pan into them at the games .

Regards

MM

Hi again General

I'm hoping I can offer a more flavoursome suggestion with regards to the Holte pub. I made my first visit to the pub just before Christmas and I fancied a game of pool with my mates. We had a bit of a nose round the downstairs rooms and as I'm sure you're aware, there is no pool table. However, I'm not saying there should be one, it's just if one was to be put in place, could I suggest some claret and blue balls rather than the usual red and yellow? 8)

Hello General- i will be asking a little off topic question, hope you dont mind. I was wondering who you would like to see in the superbowl final for pure entertainment value, who you would prefer to see in the final for personal reasons and whether you have a preference on who wins. Looking forward to your answer. VR07

General,

Congratulations to our youngsters on winning their way through to the FA Youth Cup fifth round.

Do you know if this game might be played at Villa Park again?

If so, with fixtures needing to be completed in the week ending 2nd February, would it be possible to play it on the 30th January; the date of the original Blackburn fixture?

That way fans that had made plans and travelled long distances would still have the opportunity to see a game at Villa Park, maybe take in a tour and eat at the Holte Hotel. Okay it's not a Premiership game, but for fans who live abroad, at least it would give them a focus for their pilgrimage!

General on other websites you have made a comment which says "Laursen is with us".

Could you please confirm what this means. Thanks

General,

It is now over 24 hours since Richard's question above. Are you able to enlighten us any further? Did you jump the gun a little?

General on other websites you have made a comment which says "Laursen is with us".

Could you please confirm what this means. Thanks

General,

It is now over 24 hours since Richard's question above. Are you able to enlighten us any further? Did you jump the gun a little?

Never doubted you General :winkold: :oops: