General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

1. There have been many questions re. the summer tour, the feasibility of travel packages, of ticket allocations, etc. I will be talking to Richard on Thursday to see if we are making headway on all of these issues.

2. Flags. Again, we are looking into getting a couple of large ones for game day. At the same time, I can tell you that the scarves were hugely effective in setting up a winning environment.

3. Our new Training Ground is remarkable in the locker rooms, the indoor pitch and other things BUT, the MOST remarkable part of the facility is found in the technolgy and equipment now available to our physios, our trainers, our conditioners and our coaches and players. The equipment is truly state of the art. Statistical analysis of everything from stride, to leaping ability, to oxygen intake is found in the capabilities resident in the facility. The pool itself has resistance capability as does one of the whirlpools....bottom line, the BEST in Europe.

4. Nike is our sponsor...NO middleman.

5. Right now I have no real holidays scheduled...if something comes up, I will let all sites know. Of course, Randy and I will be a preseason games and in Toronto and Columbus.

6. Gabby is part of our team and part of our "family". We look out for our family.

7. I post on 4 sites + the official sites. VillaTalk, VitalVillain, H&V and VBB...all good folks.

Does the General know if the club is planning to do any endorsements next season? I am particuarlly thinking about video games such as the Pro Evolution Soccer franchise, as I believe this is very popular with "the kidz" and at the moment we are not endorsed as a club on there, unlike for example Manchester United and Arsenal who do have their correct kits etc.

As we will be launching a new kit and trying I am sure to spread the brand to the far east etc I am sure little things like this can only help.

Cheers.

P.S.

Good luck with the signings! (Can we have Wesley Sneider please Santa? )

General Krulak here:

1. I will check on Pro Evolution Soccer...I can tell you that my 6 year old grandson plays a game that has the Villa as one of the teams....along with rest of Premiership. He regularly whips up on ManU.

General Krulak here:

1. I will check on Pro Evolution Soccer...I can tell you that my 6 year old grandson plays a game that has the Villa as one of the teams....along with rest of Premiership. He regularly whips up on ManU.

General, I think that the new version will have all the English Teams licensed, but would be great to know for certain.

Cheers for the reply regarding the away fans in the program. If they are struggling to get the pics, just sort me a pass and I'll take them.

Have we finalised the positioning of the away supporters at Villa Park fornext season yet?

General, I have never posted on this thread before so let me begin by saying how grateful I am to you for taking the time to communicate with the fans & thanks to Randy for all that has been done so far.

Now to my question: Is there any chance of season ticket holders who renew for this season getting a free ticket for the Inter friendly?

This was first mentioned by IanRobo on the main message board, it seems like a good idea and a little 'compensation' for the cut price tickets sold last year.

General, I have never posted on this thread before so let me begin by saying how grateful I am to you for taking the time to communicate with the fans & thanks to Randy for all that has been done so far.

Now to my question: Is there any chance of season ticket holders who renew for this season getting a free ticket for the Inter friendly?

This was first mentioned by IanRobo on the main message board, it seems like a good idea and a little 'compensation' for the cut price tickets sold last year.

As a ST holder, I would have thought that it wold be better to keep the seats cheap for all, to cover the costs of stewarding etc/ May encourage the more fair weather fans to come more often if there is a larger crowd and good atmosphere.

General, do you know when these tickets wil be available?

Posts Deleted. This thread is for questions and answers to and from the General NOT chat between posters, however genial. Please respect the fact that the General has a lot of posts to trawl though and don't make him work harder to keep us informed and listen to our concerns, thanks. blandy

General Krulak here:

1. Tickets to Inter will go on sale early July. The prices will be VERY reasonable in order to get as many people to see the game as possible. Everyone will pay.

2. I say that our training ground is the best in Europe...as do our physios and conditioning folks. This claim is not based on the actual structure of the building or even the surrounding grounds. It is based on the state of the art equipment that was brought in for use by players and coaches and physios. Some of this equipment is not found in Europe...some is still "new" in the US football arena. It is what is IN the new facility that makes it so special.

Gen

Easy way to work out if our equipment is the best out there.

If we can get mark Delaney to play 38 league matches next year then it must be

the best building in the world.

Whilst on the issue - can you tell us exactly what is happening with Mark. MON has s

stated "he has been here for a long while - it is our duty to look after him". What

does this mean ?. Are we nursing him back to fitness so he can then look for another

club (as opposed to what the previous chairman would have done - you are not our

player - if you wanna get fit , go and run on your own road !!" - or is he going to be

given a short term contract in order to prove he is worth keeping.

Surely whatever happens to Mark Delaney is up to MO'N.

Anyway, back at the ranch! I hear that the Chairman's conference was today General, did Sir Randy represent the Villa?

What were the findings of the meeting? Did we find something out that we hadn't known before? Did Randy find out what David Gold had said about us in the Evening Mail and then hit the sod? The possibilities are endless.

Sorry if it's already been asked, but since the new badge has been unveiled can we expect a new official website before august?

will it be subscription (pay to access multimedia content etc)?

i am really looking forward to the new season!

General Krulak here:

1. New website will be out this summer. Not sure what the final decision is re subcription, etc. I am not "playing" in that arena but I will try to find out for you.

2. No comment on meeting...probably should wait for the Club to make any comments that are necessary or informative.

3. The technology and the equipment at training ground measures everything that a conditioning coach or physio would need to measure.

1.... Caring for the 'family'

2.... Negotiating for sponsors and players

3.... All out assault on the Premier and Europe

I see we are adopting a 'Three Block' strategy General..... I've heard this type of thing works

1.... Caring for the 'family'

2.... Negotiating for sponsors and players

3.... All out assault on the Premier and Europe

I see we are adopting a 'Three Block' strategy General..... I've heard this type of thing works

Haha, brilliant!! I wonder what the General sees as Villa's five elements of power which will make us a "superpower"?

General

Is there any plans to reduce the congestion around the toilets/bar area/walk ways in th Witton Lane stand. At half time I believe there is potential for an accident especially to children.