FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Well I'm having a massive dump then will be on. So about 9.30! Lol

I want to stay right and left wing. I might try right wing and see if people send me inside thinking I'm right footed and then will unleash the left foot.

I think our issue is we are all up front and leave ourselves open to counter attacks. So many times opposition 1 on 1. Defo think we need to reduce ball chasing.

I propose:

3-5-2 or 4-3-3 false 9.

Work on our quick passes

Use width more against opposition with central formations 4-2-2-2 etc

Use centre more for the opposite formations.

We played some epic football yesterday but also dross

Well I'm having a massive dump then will be on. So about 9.30! Lol

I want to stay right and left wing. I might try right wing and see if people send me inside thinking I'm right footed and then will unleash the left foot.

I think our issue is we are all up front and leave ourselves open to counter attacks. So many times opposition 1 on 1. Defo think we need to reduce ball chasing.

I propose:

3-5-2 or 4-3-3 false 9.

Work on our quick passes

Use width more against opposition with central formations 4-2-2-2 etc

Use centre more for the opposite formations.

We played some epic football yesterday but also dross

Yeah

Stick to your positions as well, if your on the wing stay there, if your behind the strikers be there everyone just seems to chase the ball into the middle :-)

Had some good games and some dire ones

Hola all, bought FIFA last week and am enjoying Ultimate Team thoroughly, I didn't play it last year even though I had the special edition...doh.

Hard work getting top players, fun game though even if speed is usually key.

I'm getting sick of UT already. My basic bronze/silver/3-4 gold team is constantly coming up against really good sides that are fast paced, 100 chem etc. The funny thing is I'm only just losing. If my team matched theirs I'd easily win. Nevermind though, win or lose you build up your coins!

Actually, does anyone know of any GOOD cheap players I can pick up on the market? I notice pace is again important in this game so perhaps more ideal.

Depends on what you're after, I found this website.

http://ultimatedb.nl/

Fast cheap players, Dyer, Hoilett, Jervis, Zarate, Wellington Nem, Carlos Eduardo

We were getting better. Definitely more Lambert than Eck now.

Now we are safe in div 8 we need to win the last two to get promoted. Big task but if we do we will be up there as the top 10% of teams on FIFA. Stats are starting to show who that FALCAO is Darren bent. 22 goals in 35 games!

If we win our last two games we get promoted to div 7. Real accomplishment of we do that.

We need to find someone who's a solid CB who is awesome at tackling and heading. That means poor Charles who is always in defence can control ANY and have some kind of attacking outlet

That said he was fairly solid last night apart from our "game of shame 0-9 loss". Although it was late and we did all go a bit mental

I might be able to grab a few early games tonight but my friend is dragging me (kicking and screaming I might add) to the local public houses.

Hey looking at my stats I am not as rubbish as I thought. Well from a tackling and passing perspective. Still no goals or assists. But I have only played 5 games :)

Troon can be our freekick taker then.

I've been playing Fifa since I was 6 years old, and I still don't know how to master freekicks.

I was enjoying playing as a CM last night, preferred it to ST to be honest so someone else can take up that spot if they want. If you all list your positions I'll write it down on here so we know what formation to play etc.

Â