FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Stoke is way too **** good in this game. It is impossible to out jump their strikers and for some reason Begovic is a god in net. I got crushed 3-1 by stoke. Jones and Crouch up top was a nightmare. One goal was ridiculous. Long ball from defense all the way to Jones who back heeled a perfect cross into the box where Crouch headed it in. Another goal I reviewed and noticed it never even touched any player and somehow went into the net. Clark and Jones go up for a header and the ball goes into the net but upon review, the ball changes direction without even touching either player and goes in the net.

I'll make one when I get home from work.. Everyone who wants to play say now, it won't work unless there's at least 5 of us

GTs please

By the way, shotgun ST

I also have a 8 month old baby so I might occasionally leave the game, I think it carries on if there's more than 2 of you.

I'll make one when I get home from work.. Everyone who wants to play say now, it won't work unless there's at least 5 of us

GTs please

By the way, shotgun ST

I also have a 8 month old baby so I might occasionally leave the game, I think it carries on if there's more than 2 of you.

Im up for it. Left Back or left Mid.

Ah so you're party village..:)

I've invited you, forever and pieface, ill invite kidlewis later and anyone else who replies to this thread

I'm also playing 5 a side so I won't be on til late

Edit: party village, :lol: obviously I meant pattyvillan.. damn predictive text

Why the hell can't I use the same pro on seasons as the one I created for career mode?? Pointless

Ah so you're party village.. :)

I've invited you, forever and pieface, ill invite kidlewis later and anyone else who replies to this thread

I'm also playing 5 a side so I won't be on til late

Edit: party village, :lol: obviously I meant pattyvillan.. damn predictive text

Haha, that might have been a better name actually! Invite received and accepted!

I'll make my Pro a RM

Anyone having problems with the EA servers? Keeps cutting me off mid game.

All the time, about 6 of my losses are from servers kicking me off. It usually takes me like 10 minutes to get into the game.

Why the hell can't I use the same pro on seasons as the one I created for career mode?? Pointless

Well there was a way on Fifa 12 to sort of 'glitch' your pro, so everybody ended up with pro's the exact same maxed out rating. This way it's more fair.

4 games on the bounce i've disconnected cos of EA servers. Pretty much got me relegated. So shit.

Seems there's problems between BT Infinity users and EA. Gutted.

http://community.bt....ine/td-p/654158

And I have BT Infinity. Stupid. Almost 10 pages and they've done nothing. They weren't running until really late last night, and went down again at about 6pm. **** sake. Had a fair few problems with BT Infinity

And I have BT Infinity. Stupid. Almost 10 pages and they've done nothing. They weren't running until really late last night, and went down again at about 6pm. **** sake. Had a fair few problems with BT Infinity

Have you?

I've been on Infinity for about 12 months and this is the first major problem i've had.

Should be fixed in a day or two! (I hope)

Gone up to 14 pages now hehe.

Have you?

I've been on Infinity for about 12 months and this is the first major problem i've had.

Should be fixed in a day or two! (I hope)

Gone up to 14 pages now hehe.

Yeah really strange problems, had it for about 6 months. Random, and in come cases about 90% of websites not been accesible, internet being down (but the internet still being connected) for entire days at a time with no way of fixing it, and BT saying there is no fault on their side. Almost no word from BT either.

Â