FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Anyone played with jack yet ?
Yes, but the police can't prove anything. Ahem.

Sadly, it does appear Jack's maximum potential is sub-75. Hopefully, he won't take it personally. :)

It's annoying that you can't have a league/tournament online so it's all organised. We could just play whenever people are on but as someone has to organise it completely it makes it difficult.

Yeah , that would be good if they could make that but I imagine it would be difficult for the game to determine who is playing who, when there are multiple teams to organise.

We could just jot everything down on VT and update the fixture list and league accordingly?

I don't mind organising it all if we get a virtual show of hands of people wanting to join. PM the results to me and i'll update the league.

We can sort out rules and what not once we get steady 8 or so who are keen.

I'll be up for that too

haha i'm refusing to play as anyone other than Villa. I was ranked 214 a few days ago in Division 3. Now i've dropped down to Division 5 with my form being L-L-L-L-L-L-L haha... dunno whats going on.

Anyone played with jack yet ?
Yes, but the police can't prove anything. Ahem.

Sadly, it does appear Jack's maximum potential is sub-75. Hopefully, he won't take it personally. :)

hahahaa typical Gareth... LOL.

And awww i thought his potential would have been higher... maybe they knew i was related to jack and juve and barca wanted to excite me :(

I got Yaya Toure in a gold pack and got about 48k for him so I now have a brazilian team and a french team if I fancy switching it about! Don't actually have any 'stars' in any of them though, how some people can have 5 or 6 50k players in their team i'll never know!

Â