Lambert to switch dugouts

j19kjh

Proper fans should sing throughout not just when we create chances. The crowd should support the players not the other way around. A pro-active crowd is much better than a re-active one.

"proper fans" get real. Last season it was very hard to get behind the team because all life was sucked out of us....it doesn't make anyone more or less of fan

Let's face it, anyone that went to more than a couple of games last season is either a proper fan, gets lots of free tickets or is certifiable.

It was torture to watch on the goggle box never mind on a mid week freezing cold night, having forked out a small fortune witness us get spanked, 0-0.

So maybe you proper fans are really just certifiable!

I wish I was too...

Proper fans should sing throughout not just when we create chances. The crowd should support the players not the other way around. A pro-active crowd is much better than a re-active one.

Oh pull the other one. Fans go to games to be entertained and if the team are serving up shit week in week out then the atmosphere is going to suffer. Villa Park can rock with the best of em when the conditions are right but the team do need to give the fans something to cheer about.

The only time anyone sings in when they are standing up...everyone only stands in most of the ground when we attack and create chances....hence attack and fans will sing more 8)
Unless it's the North Lower, where we stand the entire game. ;)

Got there before me Mantis, we're on our feet for ninety minutes regardless of what's happening on the pitch.

i thought we used to be nearer the Holte, i remember the subs used to run towards the Holte in their warm ups as remember the Sidwell/Milner assist, but it's mainly away players now!

Nah, that's the new rule they enforced last season that the subs can't warm up behind the linesman so not to pressure him on decisions.

I think out dugout has always been nearer the tunnel, right back to the brick dugout in the old trinity road stand.

Â