No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Whilst I agree with you in general dodgyknees, there are only three sources I follow on Twitter because they have a track record of being right with their information.

Fourth_Official is one of them.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to believe that Gazton alone can create this much of a shitstorm so quickly. That'd be Trees-tier stuff.

Could this be it? Could this roller-coaster ride finally be over?

Could Mantis now actually sleep at night?

:lol:

2 ITK peeps I follow have both just tweeted OGS to Villa nailed on......I've never seen either of them get things wrong. When they post in the way they have.

Who are the two you follow? @fourth_official and @kkfootball1 ?

I follow them 2 yes and @Itkagent1962 and @itk_agent They all seem reliable but, Fourth tops the list easily.

Just saw a Southampton fan tweet that he hopes we get OGS cos we'll go down. It retweeted it, give him abuse! ;)

He's right though. It would be a crazy appointment. We might as well get Neil Lennon in.

As for those people citing Fergie's opinons on Solsjaer, give me a break. Fergie is the same man who gave /offered coaching roles to Bryan Robson, Roy Keane, Steve McLaren and so on. If Solsjaer was genuinely as good as some of the people on here have talked themselves into believing Fergie would have made sure he stuck around.

This whole thing has snowballed out of nothing into some kind of x Factor generation popularity contest. I hope for the good of our club that RL/PF pay no heed whatsoever to the opinions of a whole load of excitable youngsters on internet forums.

Lambert, Martinez, AVB, Rodgers, A.N. Other are THE options.

I'd love to see how OGS would react to thirty odd thousand fans booing him out of the ground ten matches into the season with Villa rock bottom of the table. Has he the character, guts and experience to deal with that situation? He certainly hasn't got the experience.

My final worry is that OGS will be using Fergie as a mentor, buying his crocks and taking his players on loan. This would not be good for Villa's long term future either. Likewise the six guaranteed points for his mentor every season.

In short a huge NO to OGS. It would be an utterly insane appointment.

I kind of agree, i am not buying into this OGS hype at all. Have to look at credentials when it comes to managers.

But having said that if he does come in i can`t imagine him being any worse than mcleish, 2 months ago i would have taken anyone if it meant he was going to leave.

So i will keep my fingers crossed and get behind him if he does come in.

Oh I'll get behind him too. I'll also be having a pain insurance bet on a Villa relegation before the season kicks off!

- TS this morning reported somebody had told them it would happen from June 1st.

- Fourth Official, who seem to be an incredibly reliable source, have just confirmed it will happen--again June 1st.

- Gazton's 'guy' has just told him it has happened.

I believe we can all rest easy now.

Hmmmm is Gazton fourth official?

According to my info, FO is a Tranmere fan and a blawhard of an Everton fan. One or both with tendrils deep into less public knowledge.

The Fourth_Official account is more than one person, I think they have a website set up somewhere which they do post the link to from time to time...You will often see whoever posts on the Twitter account often say US when refering to the Fourth_Official account.

Like the tweet below

Fourth Official ‏@Fourth_Official

@astonvilla_view @12thfinger stop spitting your dummy out mate, no need to tag us and have a pop when you know nothing about us!

- TS this morning reported somebody had told them it would happen from June 1st.

- Fourth Official, who seem to be an incredibly reliable source, have just confirmed it will happen--again June 1st.

- Gazton's 'guy' has just told him it has happened.

I believe we can all rest easy now.

I'm cool with June 1st, but please tell me we'll actually get confirmation before then? :shock:

Just saw a Southampton fan tweet that he hopes we get OGS cos we'll go down. It retweeted it, give him abuse! ;)

He's right though. It would be a crazy appointment. We might as well get Neil Lennon in.

As for those people citing Fergie's opinons on Solsjaer, give me a break. Fergie is the same man who gave /offered coaching roles to Bryan Robson, Roy Keane, Steve McLaren and so on. If Solsjaer was genuinely as good as some of the people on here have talked themselves into believing Fergie would have made sure he stuck around.

This whole thing has snowballed out of nothing into some kind of x Factor generation popularity contest. I hope for the good of our club that RL/PF pay no heed whatsoever to the opinions of a whole load of excitable youngsters on internet forums.

Lambert, Martinez, AVB, Rodgers, A.N. Other are THE options.

I'd love to see how OGS would react to thirty odd thousand fans booing him out of the ground ten matches into the season with Villa rock bottom of the table. Has he the character, guts and experience to deal with that situation? He certainly hasn't got the experience.

My final worry is that OGS will be using Fergie as a mentor, buying his crocks and taking his players on loan. This would not be good for Villa's long term future either. Likewise the six guaranteed points for his mentor every season.

In short a huge NO to OGS. It would be an utterly insane appointment.

I kind of agree, i am not buying into this OGS hype at all. Have to look at credentials when it comes to managers.

But having said that if he does come in i can`t imagine him being any worse than mcleish, 2 months ago i would have taken anyone if it meant he was going to leave.

So i will keep my fingers crossed and get behind him if he does come in.

Oh I'll get behind him too. I'll also be having a pain insurance bet on a Villa relegation before the season kicks off!

I'll bet you £1,000 we won't get relegated before the season kicks off.

lol, I just tweeted Fourth_Official saying somethign along the lines of 'I bet you just monitor all the fan forums and go off what the respeced ITK's say there' (can't remember exactly as I delete it about a minut elater not expecting a reply... then he tweeted this:

@Buffox of course lad, got that much time on my hands -

Emailed SkyBet about Hutton, Given & N'Zogbia treble to #AVFC hopefully get good odds!

— Fourth Official (@FourthOfficial_)

July 14, 2011

For those rightly questioning OGS's level of experience, keep in mind that he wants to bring his two head coaches with him, both of whom were well-respected coaches at Man Utd...so its not like he's on his own trying to sort everything out. It's a risk, but its already a damn sight more fun than McLeish and Peter 'dugout blocker' Grant.

Did you see my reply to your previous post McG?

By all means have a pain insurance bet on relegation, but I'd say that OGS could not possibly be worse in terms of tactics or man motivation than McLeish was. Given the same group of players he would therefore be likely to do better than AM.

Add the huge support he'll get from the fans, the bigger crowds, and mebbe one or two good new signings, he would struggle to **** it up even if he was completely naive about football.

For those rightly questioning OGS's level of experience, keep in mind that he wants to bring his two head coaches with him, both of whom were well-respected coaches at Man Utd...so its not like he's on his own trying to sort everything out. It's a risk, but its already a damn sight more fun than McLeish and Peter 'dugout blocker' Grant.

I was against OGS because of his lack of experience. But i suppose its a trade off, you either go for one of the same old faces who have it, or you go with a young manager, young managers will have a lack of experience.

I`m not completely sold on it but im coming around to the idea of OGS now.

Just led the news on TS - OGS 'has agreed to be Aston Villa's new manager' They sound very sure!
To be fair TS know nothing. Remember a few days ago when he ruled himself out of the job? :P