No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Even though we are talking to him doesn't mean he will become our manager. He might be one of many potential candidates, and he might actually reject us. Still wish I had read this info early yesterday before the odds was slashed.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to translate Norwegian pages, copy and paste the following in fromt of the url for google translate:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmolde%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D624%26prmd%3Dimvns&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=no&twu=1&u=

Sorry if this screws this page up!

Alternatively, google Molde, search for the official Molde site, click 'translate' then copy the bit before the url and paste it in front of other urls.

TheTrees: keep your eyes open when the plane arrives...

The Evening Mail photographer is running around the place asking questions, and Midlands Today are sniffing around, so I think that I am redundant!

You are famous in Norway! :lol:

Kommentarer fra Majkee Majkee : ]

Just look for thetrees on villatalk.com

sky news just reporting molde have confirmed talks are taking place

OT I know but how nice is it to read on the yellow ticker tape on SSN that Sky Sources say Brendan Rogers has turned down an approach from Liverpool to talk to them.

It was me who spread a good word about thetrees :) my apologies.

thetrees: be ready to inform us please, I do not believe to the journos as they will just catch only a second leg of someone on the photo :) see rbnett.no for more.

Descending through 27000 feet inbound to BHX

Christ almighty, if you're an air traffic controller I am NEVER flying into or out of BHX again given you spend all your time reading VT! :shock:

So why is Gazton so sure its confirmed?

Because he is fully entitled to one of these :!: after his name.

He knows people who know if you get my drift.

Edit Add: And from the annals of VT when after uttering the words "Welcome XXX" has he been wrong??!!

Descending through 27000 feet inbound to BHX

Christ almighty, if you're an air traffic controller I am NEVER flying into or out of BHX again given you spend all your time reading VT! :shock:

That or he's one of those guys with the fold up chair, huge binoculars, flask of weak lemon drink and notepad sitting at the end of the runway. I'd be gutted if this was true.