Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

My friend text me a few hours ago saying NRC had been mentioned by a couple of the villa boys he is friends with.

Thought he was winding me up until I read the above comments, but who knows...

Hello by the way, I've been browsing the boards for sometime but finally bothered to register :)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigel Reo Cocker's agent was interviewed on SSN not so long ago and he had been in a meeting with the board, executives and manager.

He commented that NRC will give his all for wham for the remaining 14 games and then see where they stand in the summer. He was asked if it was posible people might come in for him now and he said it was possible but he doesnt know wham's stance on that.

We should try and sign this guy, he is a great player and would be a brilliant adition to ouur central midfield! Go get him MON!

That interview was a hatchet job !!! If I was a West Ham fan I'd be absolutely appalled by it. He basically wants out, he'll do his best for 14 games but he wants to leave in the summer, he doesn't like what's happening at the club, he's unhappy. If ever an interview said both ; a.) Come and get me and b.) I don't want to be here. This was it.

His agent may have succeeded in knocking several million pounds off his price in one foul swoop. He might also have succeeded in getting him lynched at Upton Park.

I'd have him here in a heartbeat. Do you think they might take the twins in part-ex ?

Nigel Reo Cocker's agent was interviewed on SSN not so long ago and he had been in a meeting with the board, executives and manager.

He commented that NRC will give his all for wham for the remaining 14 games and then see where they stand in the summer. He was asked if it was posible people might come in for him now and he said it was possible but he doesnt know wham's stance on that.

We should try and sign this guy, he is a great player and would be a brilliant adition to ouur central midfield! Go get him MON!

That interview was a hatchet job !!! If I was a West Ham fan I'd be absolutely appalled by it. He basically wants out, he'll do his best for 14 games but he wants to leave in the summer, he doesn't like what's happening at the club, he's unhappy. If ever an interview said both ; a.) Come and get me and b.) I don't want to be here. This was it.

His agent may have succeeded in knocking several million pounds off his price in one foul swoop. He might also have succeeded in getting him lynched at Upton Park.

I'd have him here in a heartbeat. Do you think they might take the twins in part-ex ?

Have to agree. The agent couldn't even lie about it, it's like he knew Reo Coker will be on his way sooner or later. Seemed like the club told them things they don't wanna hear.

All the time I'm thinking to myself:

"hmmm...oh Raaaaandy!"

Well he wasn't Mr Popular with the wham fans anyway for some reason, so after this i really dont see him having a future there. Id imagine after seeing what his agent said wham would decide to take what they can get for him now and move on and try and find a replacement. Maybe we could get him for somewhere between 5-8mil, a great deal imo.

My friend text me a few hours ago saying NRC had been mentioned by a couple of the villa boys he is friends with.

Thought he was winding me up until I read the above comments, but who knows...

Hello by the way, I've been browsing the boards for sometime but finally bothered to register :)

Welcome Noah.

I think he's angling for a move to one of the big 4, so it's unlikely he will want to come to us, but what the hey, lets make a reasonable bid and see what happens.

Get with program mate.

Villa IS the new Big 4 !!!!!

I think he's angling for a move to one of the big 4, so it's unlikely he will want to come to us, but what the hey, lets make a reasonable bid and see what happens.

I seem to remember Gareth Southgate wanting a move to one of the top teams and burnt his bridges at Villa. Now wh was it he moved to again? :lol:

With regards Reo-Coker, he looks to be a good player if he can regain the form of last season. He hasn't been too hot this season, but that could be down to being de-motivated. He missed out on a move to Arsenal in the summer and had a sulk. That could explain his loss of form, or could it be the 2nd season syndrome where players find things a lot harder? Either way he is a young lad, and has time on his side to proove himself again so I would put in a cheeky bid to test West Hams resolve.

Get with program mate.

Villa IS the new Big 4 !!!!!

Not yet we ain't and until we are there or thereabouts we have to rely on MON's charm to pull in the top players.

With regards Reo-Coker, he looks to be a good player if he can regain the form of last season. He hasn't been too hot this season, but that could be down to being de-motivated. He missed out on a move to Arsenal in the summer and had a sulk. That could explain his loss of form, or could it be the 2nd season syndrome where players find things a lot harder? Either way he is a young lad, and has time on his side to proove himself again so I would put in a cheeky bid to test West Hams resolve.

He was their best playing against Newcastle I'm told. Maybe he's back, or he's playing for a transfer :winkold:

He was their best playing against Newcastle I'm told. Maybe he's back, or he's playing for a transfer :winkold:

I didn't see that match on tv, but sounds interesting. A deal could be on the cards. He is the type of player i'd expect MON to be interested in. Lots of potential, young, hard working and used to the British game.

I think his size puts me off. We're a small team and I'd much prefer my midfielder to be of the Taylor/Viera stature so that we win headers and physically dominate. NRC doesn't do it for me if I'm honest, just another over-rated London based player IMO.