Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

It will be very interesting to see what Curbs wants with Tevez and Mascherano.

I actually feel sorry for the players; they have ruined their careers a fair bit by

joining that shitty club.

I've been waiting for Mascherano's name to come up. Granted he hasn't had a great time at Wet Sham but he is a top quality defensive midfielder and also has something to prove now in the Prem - namely, that he's not cack. Under MON's wing he could be a revelation at VP between Barry and Petrov and I'd love us to have a punt for him.

Puts tin hat on and awaits incoming....

I agree with you, but it would depend on the fee. Anything above £4million would be too much of a gamble.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reo-Coker is a over-rated. Thats all there is to it. He did well for much of last season (as did most of their players) and this year is playing shite.

What about him is so good?

So he played well last season, but poor this season, just like every other west ham player? He has got critism this year but I think it is unjustified, especially if people expect him to go to arsenal, surely that suggests he has some sort of quality?

I myself would be very happy to see him in a Villa shirt, along with Ashton and Bent. Ashton should just be about coming back from injury, ready for a big push in the second half of the season.

Edit: Also think Mascerano would be good as well, so long as it wasn't in any dodgy deal like the one at west ham. We do not need that sort of shit.

I agree Patrick, would not be happy if MON said he was one of his targets ha!!! Reo-Cocker is supposed to be captain and he couldn't even get his peers up for games and show a solidarity for the manager and the fans!!! That's the sort of player the Villa could defintiely do without!!!

if people expect him to go to arsenal, surely that suggests he has some sort of quality?

What, like Francis Jeffers you mean?

I think he's a solid player, don't get me wrong, but he's nout special IMO and not really a position we urgently need to fill.

Got me on Jeffers, and also not a position we are exactly short of quality in, however I think he would really shine under MON (like most players).

Reo Coker is alright, not great. We could do better and Osbourne will be a better player when he's older anyway.

Reo Coker is 22, wasn't he captain of wimbledon at osbournes age? he has also been west ham capatain, osbourne can barely pass a ball straight.

Reo Coker would be a great addition to the team but i'd imagine he'll be going to arsenal.

I'm not interested in who did what and at what age. I am convinced that Osbourne will be a better player so we'll see.

Hardly pass a ball straight? A little harsh I think.

Reo-Coker is a over-rated. Thats all there is to it. He did well for much of last season (as did most of their players) and this year is playing shite.

I would argue that after being fecked over by his club he's a little unmotivated this year. A bit like our squad and management last year. Its amazing what a little motivation can do for a players attitude.

Reo-Coker is EXACTLY the kind of player MON would target I reckon, young, English, huge potential and pissed off with his current club.

........... I would speculate we've already signed him!

I would argue that after being fecked over by his club he's a little unmotivated this year. A bit like our squad and management last year. Its amazing what a little motivation can do for a players attitude.

Reo-Coker is EXACTLY the kind of player MON would target I reckon, young, English, huge potential and pissed off with his current club.

I would speculate that we havn't.

I would also argue that his potential is not huge and that he's not going to get that much better than he already is.

Decent player, thats all, wouldn't improve us much.

I would also argue that his potential is not huge and that he's not going to get that much better than he already is.

Both Man Utd and Arsenal approached West Ham to sign him in the Summer. This is why he's pissed off at the moment. If we beat the "big boys" and signed a player that they were after I'd be thrilled......... wouldn't you?

Anyone mentioned Tuncay? Plays for Fenerbahce, has look impressive when ever i've seen him play, scored tonight infact. 24 years of age, can play left wing or up front, gets in with a lot of goals and is very creative.

Might be worth a look

Both Man Utd and Arsenal approached West Ham to sign him in the Summer. This is why he's pissed off at the moment. If we beat the "big boys" and signed a player that they were after I'd be thrilled......... wouldn't you?

Not if he wouldn't improve us that much, no, and I don't believe he would.

I very much doubt that United are still interested in him. Arsenal might be but it really doesn't make any difference who's after him, doesn't make them any better i.e. Jeffers and our very own Djemba-Djemba.

Reo-Coker is a good player, no doubts about it. Problem is, he isn't motivated at present. Contrast with Milner who seems to have been playing out of his skin despite being pissed around by the barcodes.

Ok, so we aren't Man U or Arsenal, but I'd rather not have a player who has been demotivated by such speculation.