• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

terrible joke drat! :offtopic:

i cant see bridge coming here, he would probably wanna stay in london

But London already has a bridge *cough*

Was that any better ? ;)

Is it the VTC in bad jokes today, or what? :?

I won't try to win that.

But he would be a good signing. Even though that position isn't the most urgent to fill you don't say no to one of the PL's best in his position. But the rumours probably comes from VT:ers wishing mind in this thread anyway. So here we go.

After MONs quotes in the Mail yesterday I think you can guarantee a defensive midfielder in Jan as a priority.

I think Bridge is a great player but I'd rather leave Barry at LB to be honest. He's a better player than Bridge and that would leave another berth in midfielder for a quality

attacking midfielder. Its not like Barry doesnt support the attack from left back position anyway.

Still, if we signed Bridge and Barry moved back to midfield I wouldnt exactly complain.

Right back is a massive priority in my opinion.

I think Bridge is a great player but I'd rather leave Barry at LB to be honest. He's a better player than Bridge

not as a left back he isnt

And besides, does he really wanna play LB or has he done that just because he had to due to lack of cover for that position with Bouma and JLS out injured?

Maybe. I just don't think the big 4 would let him out of their grasp. What about Arsenal needing some bite in midfield. I don't think we'd get him but I'd LOVE if we did.

I've said this in another thread but any thoughts from VT on Stephen Appiah? Personally I think he's better than Essien and he's said before he wants to leave Fernabache and come to the PL.

Wouldn't mind Appiah if the hype is to be believed - I haven't seen enough of him. Only really saw his headless chicken performances in the world cup. I would have difficulty believing he is better than Essien though. Not many mids in the Premier are better than Essien.

Yeah, I liked what I saw from Appiah in the World Cup. Would snap him at the first chance. But I think I've read on here that MON didn't like him so I guess we can forget him anyway.

Wouldn't mind Appiah if the hype is to be believed - I haven't seen enough of him. Only really saw his headless chicken performances in the world cup. I would have difficulty believing he is better than Essien though. Not many mids in the Premier are better than Essien.

I thought he had a good WC and is definitely Essien standard but i'm not a big Fernabache watcher either! Think he would work very well next to Petrov's creativity in the middle. Didn't realise MON wasnt a fan of his though.