Greece

VILLAFC2000

13 hours ago, Risso said:

We’re staying near Kassiopi, went there today for lunch, very nice.

Bloody mosquitoes though are horrendous, we’ve all been eaten alive. 

We are in Corfu too, haven't had many bites until I got one on my hand last night which has swollen right up. That will teach me to get complacent.

On 26/08/2023 at 22:23, Risso said:

We’re staying near Kassiopi, went there today for lunch, very nice.

Bloody mosquitoes though are horrendous, we’ve all been eaten alive. 

Make sure you go kavos its lovely there...

:trollface:

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone booked Athens yet, in the hope we'll make the final? 

We're in the process of booking a family holiday for the week whilst it's on, added bonus that the kids will be off school. 

Found a nice hotel by the coast, all inclusive £2k for the week. 

• 3 months later...
On 01/11/2023 at 16:56, villarule123 said:

Anyone booked Athens yet, in the hope we'll make the final? 

We're in the process of booking a family holiday for the week whilst it's on, added bonus that the kids will be off school. 

Found a nice hotel by the coast, all inclusive £2k for the week. 

Yeah I booked something at a good price. Thought would go to some of the greek islands after, as that has been on my list for a while. The way I look at it if Villa get to the final, brilliant, if not still got a nice holiday planned.

• 2 months later...

Going to Kos at the end of the month. Last time I went there was 25 years ago. Met a bird and was with her for 7 years!

This time I'm going with the wife and kids, though. We got married 10 years ago in Santorini and only had a 3-day honeymoon because of our impending move to Canada.

Booked a fancy gaff within the Pelagos Suites hotel. Can't wait.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Going to Kos at the end of the month. Last time I went there was 25 years ago. Met a bird and was with her for 7 years!

This time I'm going with the wife and kids, though. We got married 10 years ago in Santorini and only had a 3-day honeymoon because of our impending move to Canada.

Booked a fancy gaff within the Pelagos Suites hotel. Can't wait.

Wedding in santorini must’ve been special - what an amazing place! Lives up to the hype, but I’d be worried about the crowds as a result of its own “success”.

I’ve only been once, in November, when it was nicely quiet and still hot enough to sunbathe - at least for me; there were Chinese tourists walking past the pool with winter coats on 😀

Â