Speeding

JMilnereatsnails

Or just have one pint or less or two shandys.

Or have a sleeping bag in the car so you can kip in the car. Does that before. Ruined the earth by using half a tank of petrol to keep the car warm in the night lol.

You can still get done for doing that because you are still in charge of the car if the engine is on or keys are in the ignition.

They have to take you to the station to do it on their proper machine even if you do take it at the roadside and fail.

The roadside equipment isn't accurate enough.

So if you're like 0.01 over at the roadside, you'll probably not get done because you'll sober up a bit by the time you take the proper one.

Just stall like a really bad person!

Dunno why I'm giving that advice. just don't drink and drive

Not that simple, if youve necked a couple before getting in your car, then you might be fine at the roadside and stalling then has the opposite effect as it starts entering your system

Fair point

dont know if this lad was bull shitting me or not but he said he got pulled over after he had a few too many pints but he put a 2 pence piece in his mouth and he passed the test ok.Is there any logical reason this would work?

I've heard that filling your cheeks with fresh air and using that first helps. Rather than blowing straight from an exhale. Though I've yet to breathalysed. I've heard it has helped some though.

I've heard that filling your cheeks with fresh air and using that first helps. Rather than blowing straight from an exhale. Though I've yet to breathalysed. I've heard it has helped some though.

Eh? So breath in before you breath out? Isn't that what everyone does?

The really intelligent one that I have heard was: make the last drink you have before driving a gin. Then, if stopped pop an Oxo cube into your mouth.

When breathalyzed you would then breathe pure Oxo-gin.

Â