Baseball 2012

maqroll

Cliff Lee has to get a mention too. Just got his 1st win of the season. :lol:

That's more to do with their pitiful offense- he gets no run support...

He has given up 4+ runs in 7 innings or less in 6 of his 14 starts though. Philly offense is bad, but it doesn't help when you put them in a hole all the time.

Mets win last night with all 9 players home grown, the 2nd time we've done that this season.

Glad to see Andrew McCutchen on the All Star Squad. A bit shocked AJ Burnett was not included, he has been amazing.

I was a McCutchen doubter, but he's proven me wrong. He's having a great season.

As a Pirates fan, we have been waiting years for him to finally step up and be a player we could rely on. Showed flashes of it last year and now he is really delivering and he is a very likeable guy. That fact that he signed a six year contract extension this past year says a lot about the man and I think with him as our franchises' centerpiece the Pirates will continue to improve.

He has given up 4+ runs in 7 innings or less in 6 of his 14 starts though. Philly offense is bad, but it doesn't help when you put them in a hole all the time.

Mets win last night with all 9 players home grown, the 2nd time we've done that this season.

Nice one. Meanwhile, up here, we won the night game with a handful of call ups leading the way...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always had this slight interest in baseball but never actually watched it until a week or two ago and I quite enjoy it. I guess the Boston Red Sox is the team I favour... mainly because of Sam 'Mayday' Malone :P

I've always had this slight interest in baseball but never actually watched it until a week or two ago and I quite enjoy it. I guess the Boston Red Sox is the team I favour... mainly because of Sam 'Mayday' Malone :P

Haha, good enough...welcome aboard!

• 2 weeks later...
Exciting times as a Dodger fan right now. Our batting lineup tonight is 1. Victorino 2. M Ellis 3. Kemp 4. Gonzalez 5. Ramirez 6. Ethier 7. Cruz 8. AJ Ellis and 9. Kershaw. #stacked

Kemp is picking a really bad time to start slumping...

Exciting times as a Dodger fan right now. Our batting lineup tonight is 1. Victorino 2. M Ellis 3. Kemp 4. Gonzalez 5. Ramirez 6. Ethier 7. Cruz 8. AJ Ellis and 9. Kershaw. #stacked

Kemp is picking a really bad time to start slumping...

Embarrassing performances these past two weeks from the boys. We won't make the playoffs unless we turn things around sharpish.

Around 15 games to go!

AL leaders

Texas - 87-59

NY Yankees- 83-63

Chicago WS - 80-66

AL Wild Card

Oakland - 84-62

Baltimore - 83-64

-----------------------

LA Angels - 80-67

Tampa Bay - 78-69

Detroit - 77-69

NL Leaders

Washington - 89-57

Cincinnati - 88-59

San Francisco - 84-63

NL Wild Card

Atlanta - 85-63

St Louis - 77-70

----------------------

LA Dodgers - 76-71

Milwaukee - 74-72

Pittsburgh - 74-72

Philadelphia - 74-74

Arizona - 72-74

San Diego - 71-76

Fortunately there's 4 teams in the way of Philly getting in, hopefully not all of them **** up enough to let them in somehow.

Â