Baseball 2012

maqroll

It would be really fun to see a Nats-Orioles Series. I think the stadiums are 45 miles apart?

I wonder how many Orioles fans jumped ship to support Washington when they came into the league...

I did not expect Cincy to capitulate at home like this...maybe they're feeling their chances have been dashed somewhat by Cueto being injured.

When I saw that Ibanez was going to have a second at bat, I knew he was gonna hit another. I wouldn't rule out Baltimore though...

Ibanez does it again- a two out, two run home run to tie it in the bottom of the 9th. Simply incredible. He's making history now...I can't see how Girardi can leave him out of the lineup the rest of the way.

I know someone who waited last minute and got tickets on stubhub for $11. A Championship Series game for $11, they're just far too spoiled as fans.

Great game last night though. Ibanez only player in baseball history to have 3 9th inning or later home runs in the same post-season, and he still potentially has 13 games to get another!

Detroit stomping on New York, up 2-0 heading home. The Yankees live and die by the home run, and it's going to catch up to them.

And it doesn't help that Jeter broke his ankle too! I shouldn't lol @ that, but I can't help myself.

Yankees offense is being too easily found out. Throw every single pitch out of the zone and you'll get more outs than you will give up walks, they just swing at absolutely everything from what I've seen this post-season.

Yankees offense is being too easily found out. Throw every single pitch out of the zone and you'll get more outs than you will give up walks, they just swing at absolutely everything from what I've seen this post-season.

Granderson is having one of the worst postseasons I have ever seen. Does he know you do not have to swing at the first pitch?

Granderson is having one of the worst postseasons I have ever seen. Does he know you do not have to swing at the first pitch?

He and Cano are having nightmares...and their fans are booing them now, lol. Yankee fans like to think of themselves as sophisticated, but when you boo your own players during the ALCS, you look really bad. Between the booing and not filling their stadium, they are hitting some new lows.

Â