London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

That's an odd opinion to have :?

Not really. He makes it quite clear every time in regular competitions that he's trying to win for Scotland. I'm fed up of the Scottish attitude towards us English when in regular competition, so I figure I'll send some hate back.

That's an odd opinion to have :?

Not really. He makes it quite clear every time in regular competitions that he's trying to win for Scotland. I'm fed up of the Scottish attitude towards us English when in regular competition, so I figure I'll send some hate back.

When or how does he make this clear? It can't be that clear as I've never seen or heard him do this?

Nah he made a shit joke a few years ago about supporting one of England's footballing opponents and since then he's had all sorts of stick. There he is singing the national anthem with pride and tears in his eyes, he has done Britain proud today.

Nah he made a shit joke a few years ago about supporting one of England's footballing opponents and since then he's had all sorts of stick. There he is singing the national anthem with pride and tears in his eyes, he has done Britain proud today.

Exactly - said a throwaway comment a few years ago which some people will always use as a stick to beat him with.

Give the guy a break.

Know where you're coming from, watching his interview after the Wimbledon semi I hoped he's get crushed, he did and I think it's done him a favour. It looks like he's really feeling the team ethic here.

I couldn't care less if he did have the attitude that he wins for Scotland (which I dont think he does). I'd still rather have someone from our Isles than someone from Switzerland or wherever else winning Wimbledon.

Does anyone know what time the mixed doubles will be at now? I presume it will be pushed back to around 5pm but I'm not sure.

Some good stuff to look forward to along with the tennis tonight. The track events and cycling hold possible medal opportunities for us.

I haven't seen most of the Olympics having been in Switzerland for most of it, but I've been impressed with the British effort so far.

Â