London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

At least someone is watching the sailing for us Stevo. The BBC coverage has been great so far, but what they are not doing so well is giving us information on what is coming up, what the schedules are and who our athletes competing are.

Would like to know what the stakes are in the cycling this afternoon. I always enjoy the cycling despite not knowing anything about it.

A guy in my office is big into his sailing so I'm getting regular updates :D

Ainslie won by the way, the Dane came in 8th. But as I understand it they get 3 races that they can "discard" the result of. So this won't make a massive difference I don't think.

Incidentally, go on the BBC website for the scheduling. Its pretty comprehensive. Here

Their times on the rowing have been a little off on the website but other than that the scheduling on there has been pretty good.

They also do a feature each day on our medal prospects and what to look out for. Very good coverage both online and on TV from the BBC.

Gemma Gibbons has just made it to the judo final. Unbelievable stuff and now she's guaranteed at least a silver.

Did the French girl surrender?

:D

She got her in golden time (or whetver it's called) with an impressive move.

Wilson is doing well here in the shooting too.

Looking like a medal in the clay pigeon shooting too. Possible gold. Our bloke is about half the age of everybody else in the field too.

Â