Relegation - Merged

Amo69

We are all assuming that we will get nothing in our remaining 2 games. If QPR lose today we will really only need a point from our remaining fixtures to more or less guarantee survival. I can't see QPR winning at Man City. 38 points is enough, which is why we need to "negotiate" a deal with Norwich for their manager NOW.

we will not get another point. we are shit

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont need another point.Needed 40 points to stay up in previous seasons,but lucky for us this season the bottom teams are really crap, so this season we have enough points to stay up already.

We are all assuming that we will get nothing in our remaining 2 games. If QPR lose today we will really only need a point from our remaining fixtures to more or less guarantee survival. I can't see QPR winning at Man City. 38 points is enough, which is why we need to "negotiate" a deal with Norwich for their manager NOW.

You have said that many times before. I remember you saying 0 more points just before the Stoke game. Since then 3 points from 4 games.

You have said that many times before. I remember you saying 0 more points just before the Stoke game. Since then 3 points from 4 games.

exactly.

my cunning plan is working :lol:

we've been hearing that for the last 8 weeks