Relegation - Merged

Amo69

With Blackburn Rovers 8 points behind with only 4 games left, I think that is definitely 2 teams who will not catch villa this season.

So now there is only 1 place left. It is 1 from from Villa, QPR, Wigan.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a sad state sitting watching the relegation candidates on tv and hoping they lose....

Its pathetic and tragic but unfortunately is completely necessary.

And when its all done the bones will be picked clean of all the good meat.

With Blackburn Rovers 8 points behind with only 4 games left, I think that is definitely 2 teams who will not catch villa this season.

I only can see QPR getting 3 point maybe 4 maximum so i believe its gonna be blackburn and QPR...

Do Bolton not feature in this?

no.

no.

So Bolton are safe and will finish above Villa!

He must know something we don't :-)

April 14th 2012

PL   GD    PTS

15	Aston Villa	32	-9	 35

16	QPR	        34   -19   31

17	Wigan	      33   -26   31

-----------------------------------------------------

18	Bolton	     32   -29   29

19	Blackburn     34   -29   28

20	Wolves	     34   -39   23

Remaining fixtures

91203497.png

Where did you get this fixture list from?

Some of these games have already been played and if they were still to be played then teams would be playing in excess of 38 games!

April 14th 2012

PL   GD    PTS

15	Aston Villa	32	-9	 35

Remaining fixtures

91203497.png

villa 1 point, qpr 9 points, bolton 9 points, wigan 6 points,blackburn 6 points.

Its us and blackburn

This was a weekend when perhaps people thought we would lose out to qpr and blackburn but we haven't.

Blackburn aren't pulling that many points back now ffs. If they get their act together they may get 2 wins or a win and two draws in their final 4 games which would still leave them behind us. Even two wins and two draws wouldn't be enough.

So QPR, Bolton, Wigan.

QPR 4 behind with 4 to play have spurs chelsea man city and stoke - honestly they'll be doing well to get 4 points, so it's very unlikely, even if they grab another point, we'd still only need one draw from our remaining 6 games to stay ahead on GD.

Wigan 4 behind 5 to play arsenal fulham newcastle blackburn and wolves, ok they could beat a relegated wolves and blackburn for 6 points and a point or two from fulham and blackburn isn't impossible, so they could get 8 points which would be solid. So we'd need ONE win and ONE draw to stay ahead

Bolton 6 behind with 6 to play with swansea villa sunderland spurs west brom and stoke. they average less than a point a game over 29 matches so if they do get points they're doing well, but they could get a win or two and some draws there, but again if we beat them we're fine.

So whilst if things go shit, we could conceivably finish 17th behind wigan and bolton, it would be remarkeable for us to actually go down.

I think we need ONE point to absolutely confirm it, to keep QPR at bay and with them and Blackburn done we're fine.

April 14th 2012

PL   GD    PTS

15	Aston Villa	32	-9	 35

Remaining fixtures

91203497.png

Where did you get this fixture list from?

Some of these games have already been played and if they were still to be played then teams would be playing in excess of 38 games!

I uploaded the wrong one, thats all

49957675.png