Old Firm

wedge

Live on Sky. 7:45pm kick-off.

Anyone have any preferences? I always want Rangers to win nowadays, simply because I hate everything that Celtic stand for, and because of Neil Lennon.

Always cracking games to watch though.

Anyone have any preferences?

For a rift in the space-time continuum to open up and swallow whole both clubs and every person in attendance at the game, all to never be heard from again.

What a sensible thing to say, of course I share your views that I hope 60,000 innocent people will die.

I never specified that they should die; I'm quite content for them to play out a perpetual hate-fuelled derby in another reality, just as long as they leave this one quick smart. If, however, in the process of trans-dimensional travel they are shrunk to sub-atomic size so that should they ever return they no longer pose a threat to humanity then that would be equally acceptable. :thumb:

Live on Sky. 7:45pm kick-off.

Anyone have any preferences? I always want Rangers to win nowadays, simply because I hate everything that Celtic stand for, and because of Neil Lennon.

Always cracking games to watch though.

i prefer celtic because of O'Neill & Larsson.

What is it that they stand for anyway?

It would be interesting indeed if the blue Glaswegian scum and also the green n white Glaswegian scum were banned from football for an entire season (or relegated to the lower divisions) for sectarian violations of public order regulations. It would break the insane two team monopoly that has for all intents and purposes destroyed Scottish football, at least for one season. Make the game up there a wee bit more interesting. St. Mirren for the title? lol

I have friends from both sides who cannot drink with each other a good week before one of these games, as it leads to arguments, insults and religious bitterness.

Funny thing is any other time they are the best of pals.

Which genius scheduled one of these games over the Christmas week and at night time? The stadium will be full of druken bigots shouting at children on both sides.

i think new years was always an evening game. i remember they had a crunch title game a few years ago at night when Cuellar got red carded and last year game when Lennon and McCoist had handbags was also at night

Â