Old Firm

wedge

Live on Sky. 7:45pm kick-off.

Anyone have any preferences? I always want Rangers to win nowadays, simply because I hate everything that Celtic stand for, and because of Neil Lennon.

Always cracking games to watch though.

What is it that they stand for anyway?

527768638.jpg

60826784.jpg

Ah the bigoted derby.

There is little to like about either clubs or their respective fans in my view, both are about as bad as each other and the football itself is even worse. I simply can't understand why anyone who doesn't follow one of these two teams cares one bit about this game or its outcome.

They should just decide the SPL by letting Celtic and Rangers fans meet in a field somewhere and kick the crap out of each other than decide it was a draw.

And just to even out the sectarian bitterness here are a few clips of Rangers singing Billy Boys, up to their knees in Fenian blood and Rangers Supporters Club marching with the Ulster Volunteer Force, Shankill Road division, a group who supported one of the most notorious murder groups in British legal history - the Shankill Butchers

- Nice old sectarianism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFiXvsU3Fug - and again

- UVF chants more sectarianism

Always makes me laugh when people only post messages showing the hatred from one side, like the others are the oppressed and can do no wrong.

Â