Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

That is some **** up shit right there.

There must be others who have encountered this problem. People who have dated mums with young kids? or peoples' partners that have young children?

Nope, thats just pretty **** up!

So would you continue and be thankfull that she is a nymph? or tell her and knock her confidence?

or do I just shout 'bitty' and hope she gets the point?

That is some **** up shit right there.

There must be others who have encountered this problem. People who have dated mums with young kids? or peoples' partners that have young children?

Nope, thats just pretty **** up!

So would you continue and be thankfull that she is a nymph? or tell her and knock her confidence?

or do I just shout 'bitty' and hope she gets the point?

I think you should get the **** out of the way. I've been standing here for hours with a bowl of muesli.

You'd think she'd realise she was releasing breast milk though surely? Could she not feel it or maybe she's so lost in the moment that she doesn't notice perhaps?

If your relationship is strong enough, there should be no harm in telling her really. Just make sure you do it in an understanding way to spare her as much embarassment as possible. It's not like it's going to make or break your relationship is it? There's other things you can do sexually to make sure you have a good time and over time the breast milk will stop being produced and you can go back to chowing down on those bad boys as much as you like.

Unless you're genuinely close to vomiting and can't stomach it at all, I'd probably just continue rather than make her self-conscious. If she's in any way self-conscious because of something you said, then that'll change a lot more than just the nipple action.

My take would be; -

Pube in mouth, keep schtum.

Attached bits of toilet paper, keep schtum.

A dirty arse, a subtle 'tut'.

Tittie milk in mouth, I'd mention it. But politely. Never talk with your mouth full.

You'd think she'd realise she was releasing breast milk though surely? Could she not feel it or maybe she's so lost in the moment that she doesn't notice perhaps?

If your relationship is strong enough, there should be no harm in telling her really. Just make sure you do it in an understanding way to spare her as much embarassment as possible. It's not like it's going to make or break your relationship is it? There's other things you can do sexually to make sure you have a good time and over time the breast milk will stop being produced and you can go back to chowing down on those bad boys as much as you like.

How long does it take? Her kid it 2 and a bit.

Unless you're genuinely close to vomiting and can't stomach it at all, I'd probably just continue rather than make her self-conscious. If she's in any way self-conscious because of something you said, then that'll change a lot more than just the nipple action.

This is my fear......

My take would be; -

Tittie milk in mouth, I'd mention it. But politely. Never talk with your mouth full.

What the **** do you mean by "a dirty arse"!?

If your relationship is strong enough, there should be no harm in telling her really. Just make sure you do it in an understanding way to spare her as much embarassment as possible.

I respectfully disagree. No matter how you say it or how strong the relationship, you will still make her self-conscious even slightly, so even if it's only sub-consciously, she'll change something about sexy-time.

She might be pregnant again???

Congratualtions!!! :D

My take would be; -

:lol:

She might be pregnant again???

Congratualtions!!! :D

:shock:

I just had a quick google and there's no definitive answer. The things I found seemed to suggest that if you keep on breastfeeding your kid, you'll produce the milk, if you cut them off then the supply dries up but it really varies from woman to woman. I don't suppose you know if she still breast-feeds her kid do you?

Other than that, I found something about how in some cases birth-control pills can make women produce breast-milk since it affects their hormones and stuff.

All in all mate, if it bothers you that much, you need to tell her. It's all very well with people telling you to not say anything to spare her feelings but it's really not the sort of thing that breaks up a relationship. You'll both get over it, and if it turns out to be a dealbreaker you would have to question how close you two really were in the first place, surely?

Let's put it this way. Women can be a whole lot crueler than guys can be, probably because we're a lot more rational and less-sensitive to certain things. If she had a problem with your member and she thought it was easily remedied, do you think she would tell you? I think most women would but obviously I don't know your partner.

My take would be; -

An anus with poo around it.

If your relationship is strong enough, there should be no harm in telling her really. Just make sure you do it in an understanding way to spare her as much embarassment as possible.

I respectfully disagree. No matter how you say it or how strong the relationship, you will still make her self-conscious even slightly, so even if it's only sub-consciously, she'll change something about sexy-time.

Yup I am not sure I want to take that risk. I suppose she takes some warm clingy fluid of my own without complaining. But at least she knows it is 'coming'......

Â