Weekends football 19/20 November

andykeenan

Saturday

Premiership Kicking off with Arsenal trip to Carrow Road to play Norwich 12.45 on Sky Wolves go to Goodison Park to play Everton Man City play Newcastle at Etihad only 2 teams whi not lost so far Stoke home against QPR Fulham go to Sunderland Stadium of Light Wigan play Blackburn at DW Albion at home against Bolton & late kick off 5.30 Swansea entertain Man Utd live on ESPN

Championship Burnely entertain Leeds at Turf Moor 12.45 live on BBC 1 local derby between Barnsley & Doncaster Small at home to Peterbrough West Ham travel to Coventry Hull go to Pride Park to face Derby Blackpool make the long trip to Middlesbrough Ipswich go to Forest South Coat local derby Brighton going to Southampton *& Watford home to Portsmouth

Sunday

Premiership Chelsea home against Liverpool live on Sky 4pm

Championship Millwall home against Bristol City 1:15 live on Sky & Place travel to Leicester

1-1

i like arsenal, play good football and out of the top 4/6 id rather they won it than any of the others, gervinho looks a good signing, ramsey and wilshere are the best youngsters in the country and van persie i could watch all day, amazing stadium, just frustrating as hell that wenger is so stubborn

i actually think that if i wasnt from the midlands and id only got into football 10/15 years ago id happily be an arsenal fan

Â