Harry Potter is true

mjmooney

Laugh as much as you like, but there is overwhelming evidence.

If you read the books, you will find that they are internally consistent. There are stories in all cultures about wizards and magic, so it would be foolish to dismiss the facts.

I have actually been to Alnwick Castle - said to be the actual Hogwarts - and I can confirm that there are many similarities to the descriptions in the book. This is just too convincing to be mere coincidence.

Many highly educated people have studied the books in detail and can complete HP Sporcle quizzes with a perfect score. And yet the scoffers WHO HAVE NEVER EVEN READ THE BOOKS continue to dismiss them

Laugh all you like, but the day is coming when we all have to choose between Voldemort and er, that other bloke.

...where can I find a place to learn about this and feel a sense of community, Mike?

Do you have a magazine I could subscribe to?

No magazines necessary, it's all in the text - study it carefully. When the time is right, sincerely ask Rowling into your heart.

Hermione is teaching Bukake classes next year

Blasphemy! Hermione is the purest being, how dare you besmirch her holy name! She took knowledge from the Old High Books and learned for our sins of ignorance, remember that, lest you burn in Voldemorts cauldron for all eternity, Parselmouth.

Blasphemy! Hermione is the purest being, how dare you besmirch her holy name! She took knowledge from the Old High Books and learned for our sins of ignorance, remember that, lest you burn in Voldemorts cauldron for all eternity, Parselmouth.

if by 'pure' you mean 'gaped', then yeah. BLASPHEMER!

if by 'pure' you mean 'gaped', then yeah. BLASPHEMER!

Our interpretation of the Scripture is that such thoughts of Her are a sin (if an alluring one... but that is Voldemorts LIES [Volume 5, Owls - 25:17).

Such blasphemy cannot be tolerated. Deatheaters will hound you for all eternity, while we right minded individuals have the last laugh!

Â