Weekends football 22/23 October

andykeenan

would say after Aguero, RVP is the best striker in Premier League. better than Torres, Rooney, Emile and Dzeko

Emile isn't a striker, he's a midfielder. :?

Soon to be a central defender.

Can't believe someone on here said Bent was better than RVP. The man is class.

I find it hard to believe anyone would seriously say that. RVP is one of the best strikers in the world and unfortunately for Arsenal I don't see them keeping him after this season.

Sure you can guess who ;)

Woodytom? :lol:

Dunno who would go in for him though

because he is world class when fit and dutch footballers have this great history at most top european clubs i can see a host of clubs wanting him, whether or not they can afford him is something entirely different

i actually think he's one of the few players left who could do a job at barca or if madrid get shot of benzema, other than that there will be at least 2 huge italian clubs who fall well short this season and will see him as a massive signing

just hope he doesnt end up at city/malaga/psg

benzema is playin well and scoring loads now, they won't get rid of him. he is ahead of higuain now.

or if madrid get shot of benzema

Yeah not a chance, even when Benzema was off form the club stood by him.. the president (Perez) has his favourites and Benzema is definitely one of them, he even went to his house to get him signed up when he was at France.

More chance of Hazard signing for Madrid I reckon.

Â