Weekends football 22/23 October

andykeenan

Manchester City are like the enormous black hole pulling everyone in, and now Man United look like they have been sucked in. Today may mark another day that football died.

Agree.

I remember the days I would go down the park and play football and absolutely love it, rush home and hardly eat my dinner as I would want to be watching the match on ITV, so i would push the food around on the plate and then confess I was full (well, I just wanted to get back into the next room!) where-as now, I choose pretty much everything over football, it has been a slow long death from me, I went through mourning after the Dowd cup final and I, since then have had no love for football.

I bought new trainers instead of Fifa and am yet to buy Football Manager too, I love Villa but everyhing else football related means nothing to me.

The only games I really enjoy are the ones I play myself.

R.I.P Football.

Manchester City are like the enormous black hole pulling everyone in, and now Man United look like they have been sucked in. Today may mark another day that football died.

Football has always been about money. The Man Utds, Liverpool, Arsenals have been successful because they've had a massive financial advantage for the last 20-30 years with their continual supply of CL money. The only way to compete is spend a massive amount of cash. Good luck to Man City. Just wish it was us.

I'm not on a wind up.

There was a Villa fan on this forum who told me last season that Milner is crap for his first season but then becomes quality, I said I didn't believe it. But he was right. Whoever you are, fair play.

I think that could be any fan to be honest. I think most of us knew he's come good. Cracking player. Must feel good for your lot today!

That was never a red card!

Agree.

I remember the days I would go down the park and play football and absolutely love it, rush home and hardly eat my dinner as I would want to be watching the match on ITV, so i would push the food around on the plate and then confess I was full (well, I just wanted to get back into the next room!) where-as now, I choose pretty much everything over football, it has been a slow long death from me, I went through mourning after the Dowd cup final and I, since then have had no love for football.

I bought new trainers instead of Fifa and am yet to buy Football Manager too, I love Villa but everyhing else football related means nothing to me.

The only games I really enjoy are the ones I play myself.

R.I.P Football.

Agreed

I think most supporters above a certain age feel the same. I'm early 30's and remember the 'pre-Sky' days and when football felt more enjoyable, even though we were shit for most of it!

Yesterday with the Baggies defeat, I was disappointed for about 5 minutes then forgot about it. More important things in life.

Â