Weekends football 22/23 October

andykeenan

Saturday

Premiershp

Wolves home to Swansea kicking the weekend off 12.45 live on Sky Sunderland travel to Reebok to face Bolton Newcastle entertain Wigan at St James Park & late kick off Liverpool home to Norwich 5.30 ESPN

Championship

Peterborough play Leeds at London Road noon kick off Forest travel to the seaside to play Blackppol Cardiff home to Barnsley Coventry home to Burnley Watforfd make trip to KC Stadium to face Hull Crystal Palace travel to Prman Road to play Iipswich Leicester home to Millwall Derby travel to North East Riverside to play Boro Doncaster head to Fratton Park to face Portsmouth & Reading entertain Southampton 5.20 kick off on Sky

Sunday

Premiership Arsenal home to Stoke 1.30 kick off Fulham home to Everton also 1:30 kcik off Manchester derby Utd v City 1.30 kick off live on Sky follwed by West London derby at Loftus Road QPR v Chelsea & Spurs travel to Ewood Park to face Blackburn

Championship

Small Heath travel to Ashton Gate to play Bristol City

I hope AM is watching this game so he can teach our defenders how to attack from the back a la Swansea. Great match BTW.

Always loved Swansea's football.. great football in my opinion.

Rumours of Josh from Chelsea going there in Jan.. would be excellent for them and would fit in their style.

I hope AM is watching this game so he can teach our defenders how to attack from the back a la Swansea. Great match BTW.

am sorry Dunne bursts forward the odd time from defence, and i never want to see Collins or Cuellar dribble the ball

Â