Xbox One

hogso

Yeah Now TV is confirmed, Sky Go isn't.

Not sure why to be honest.

Sky don't want it played on tv's as I could give you my username and password and you could happily watch sky whilst they lose money.

It might work if it was tied into your address.

I suppose this is a pretty decent deal for those getting an Xbox One and use Skype alot.

If you’re an Xbox Live Gold subscriber then the company is supplying six months of free Skype group video calling with an Xbox One console. Microsoft is also providing 100 worldwide minutes free each month for six months, allowing Xbox One users to call mobiles and landlines in over 50 countries.

Anybody who pre-ordered at Game, they're doing some good console bundle offers. Day One console + FIFA or Forza + any other launch title for £469.99. Oh and if you have any Xbox 360 version of BF4, Fifa etc. you can trade it in and get £40 knocked off the console bundle.

Edited by samjp26

The difference will be trivial unless you're an eagle eyed expert anyway, dont let that get in the way of a fanboy though!

The fan boy stuff this time round is ridiculous. I've barely seen any Sony marketing for the PS4, probably because they already have thousands of minions online making resolution jokes and bringing up 'facts' for them.

I don't know why people just can't get what system they want, making fun of people over what console they're buying is unbelievably sad.

You don't need to be an expert to know that 1080p is better than 720p.

It's not about being a fanboy, it's simple vetting to know which product to spend a significant amount of money on.

Of course, although I expect this to be launch issues rather than something that will be ongoing. 

As for fanboys, it's probably just bandwagon jumpers more than actual Sony fan's to be fair, I doubt the majority of these people slating the Xbox will buy either console. Whichever you buy, just be happy and enjoy the games I guess, you opting for the PS4 or the XONE, Kwan? 

I never said you did, try and read next time. As sam said go online and you'll see thousands of people who think they're experts and dont say it like xbox isnt capable of 1080p because it wont have it for a few games.

Not about being a fanboy eh, ok then.

I never said you did, try and read next time. As sam said go online and you'll see thousands of people who think they're experts and dont say it like xbox isnt capable of 1080p because it wont have it for a few games.

Like I just said, I don't even think they're Sony fans, just bandwagon jumpers who probably won't get either. I think Youtube is the worst for it at the minute, literally every video relating to the Xbox has commenters at war with each other, funny stuff.

Like I just said, I don't even think they're Sony fans, just bandwagon jumpers who probably won't get either. I think Youtube is the worst for it at the minute, literally every video relating to the Xbox has commenters at war with each other, funny stuff.

A lot of them are fanboys though, on both sides. Read something on the internet and then use it in their debates like they know what they're talking about :D

Â