The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, jokers.

The joke is on you if you think a man with 2 Premier League relegations is good enough for this club.

Show me where i said i was happy with him? All i said was i'd like to see the available managers out there do a better job.

MARK HUGHES.

Our last manager was Gerard Houllier and our current manager is Alex McLeish. Something tells me if we sack McLeish we are going to end up with someone even worse.

Houllier was far from perfect and many years past his best but at least he got Villa players to pass the ball to Villa players and go forward.

This manager can't get the team to pass the ball with any conviction other than when going backwards towards their own goal.

Houllier was hated here. He left and we now have McLeish. If McLeish is sacked, what's to say that a better manager will even want to come to us?

Managers will see the way that our fans get on the managers' and players' backs, they'll also see that we probably have no money to spend and have to sell players/ reduce the wage bill before we can bring anyone in.

Be careful what you wish for.

hahaha, jokers.

The joke is on you if you think a man with 2 Premier League relegations is good enough for this club.

Show me where i said i was happy with him? All i said was i'd like to see the available managers out there do a better job.

MARK HUGHES.

Our last manager was Gerard Houllier and our current manager is Alex McLeish. Something tells me if we sack McLeish we are going to end up with someone even worse.

Like who?

Avram Grant or Sven?

Sven is a step up. He did very well in the Premier League. Some managers aren't cut up for Championship or lower.

I mean look at Pardew. Did fairly poor at League One with Southampton and is now doing very well with Newcastle in the PL.

Hughes, Lambert, Rodgers, Moyes. Benitez would be up there for me. He'd sort the shit out at our club and he's a CL winning manager.

Collymore is an idiot if he thinks we should just accept that things will be shit now we have no Young, Downing or money.

We still have a squad containing Agbonlahor, Bent, CNZ, Albrighton, Bannan to name a few. The manager and his negative mentality is the problem. Lerner needs to realise this sooner rather than later.

McLeish would have had this excuse written down before the game read to hand to the press at the final whistle.

A blessing from heaven for him as he could deflect the blame for yet another abject performance.

Grant and Sven are better than McLeish.

Hang on. How is Grant better than AM? He got found out big time.

Grant and Sven are better than McLeish.

I'd like to see you say that if Grant ever got the job.

Grant is not a good manager and I would not be happy with him. However, he's still marginally better than McLeish.

That said, I don't really see why Randy would hire him anyway.

Is he completed wrong though?

Us not having 4 starters in Gabby, Bent, Herd & Given would be similar to Liverpool missing Suarez, Reina, Adam & Bellamy.

Do you think we'd have lost as badly if they had Brad Jones in goal & Andy Carroll upfront?

I don't know, but I doubt many teams in the league could put in excellent performances with 4 starters unavailable for selection.

Hughes, Lambert, Rodgers, Moyes. Benitez would be up there for me. He'd sort the shit out at our club and he's a CL winning manager.

Moyes? Benitez? HAHAHAHA. People on here need to stop dreaming. We had the chance to get them before AM and we didn't even glance at them. What makes you think they would come here? No money to spend and forced to sell best players every season.

Is he completed wrong though?

Us not having 4 starters in Gabby, Bent, Herd & Given would be similar to Liverpool missing Suarez, Reina, Adam & Bellamy.

Do you think we'd have lost as badly if they had Brad Jones in goal & Andy Carroll upfront?

I don't know, but I doubt many teams in the league could put in excellent performances with 4 starters unavailable for selection.

Well, seeing as the performance was just as bad as against Tottenham and Man Utd when he had every player to choose from, NO EXCUSES.

can't believe i have reached this point now but i waould take fat sam over the clueless McLeish... LEAVE NOW AM AND TAKE PF WITH YOU PLEASE!

We didn't even have a shot off targ..oh..

We didn't have a shot on tar---- oh...

We didn't even play 4-4-2----oh

erm....

MCLEISH OUT!

HE SHOULD HAVE PLAYED BENT, GABBY, GIVEN & HERD DESPITE THEIR RESPECTIVE INJURIES AND BANS!!!!!

lololololololololol

Â