GTA 5

Genie

Problem with headsets is that my mum will come in and be asking "Oh, what are you playing? Is that you? Why can't you dress nice like that in real life? You should cut your hair like that" ugh! The joys of living at home.

• Like 1

Yea, there's a lad I play BF4 with called North, he's some little posh pip-squeak 21 year old who lives at home.

He moans and moans and moans, then you can hear his dad come in his room and tell him to stop swearing - it's funny.

However, when I moan, my wife tells me to stop swearing and it's embarassing :lol:

Yea, there's a lad I play BF4 with called North, he's some little posh pip-squeak 21 year old who lives at home.

He moans and moans and moans, then you can hear his dad come in his room and tell him to stop swearing - it's funny.

However, when I moan, my wife tells me to stop swearing and it's embarassing :lol:

If you have a mic we'll have to party up again and play BF.. Much better with a mic.

We had about 9 of us in a VT pro club team in Fifa 13 all MICed up at one stage, great fun

Edited by villarule123

If you have a mic we'll have to party up again and play BF.. Much better with a mic.

We had about 9 of us in a VT pro club team in Fifa 13 all MICed up at one stage, great fun

I got a mic :-) for ps3 & 4. Although my ps3 takes about 45 minutes of inserting/ejecting for it to read a disc :(

Yea, we'll have to play again. Maybe you can put down that AK 12 though yeah? ;)

Â