GTA 5

Genie

Still says dispatching now on Amazon. Should I contact them?

They might just be slow on updating the site.
Hope so. I'm literally refreshing my gmail 24/7 waiting for the dispatch email :S

Hope so. I'm literally refreshing my gmail 24/7 waiting for the dispatch email :S
Dude, you've gone full blown mental over this delivery status thing.

Dude, you've gone full blown mental over this delivery status thing.

You can say that again

Edited by PaulMcGrath_5

You misunderstand. The tone of the review was just odd and did not match the score. I am fully aware the game will have faults. I'm not defending the game in any way just commenting that I thought eg's review was weird.

Have you seen the Gamespot female reviewer? I honestly thought it was a man.

20ibg4i.jpg

Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to pick this up tomorrow without a pre-order.

It's actually a tranny. No joke
Isn't that Villaajax?

Ingram85, on 16 Sept 2013 - 2:52 PM, said:You misunderstand. The tone of the review was just odd and did not match the score. I am fully aware the game will have faults. I'm not defending the game in any way just commenting that I thought eg's review was weird.
it happens a LOT, usually at bigger publications where the reviewer doesnt actually dictate the score. its why all reviewers will be very keen to stress people read the words and ignore the numbers. its also why nobody on the writing side pays any heed to metacritic

i can only imagine what the fallout wouldve been if id written up a 3/5 review...

• Like 1

But its your opinion Pete. Its always interesting to get different opinions and verdicts on things and what makes yours less valid? Stick to your guns mate. I disagree on saints row though, poorly made glitch ridden mess but I can see why people love it :) 

Â