Football Manager 2012

AndyClarke

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay sorry about that, sort of forgot.

Shall we set designated nights or just play when can?

A couple things though to suggest;

training schedules/tactics/initial player shortlists ...if those can be saved from previous games if you use similar stuff to other games, load them up as obviously saves a lot of time for everyone involved.

assistant does friendlies if that's okay? pre-season is a really long wait without waiting 10-15 minutes for someone to complete a friendly.

game speed, 3/4+

In terms of not being able to play, should probably say, if we do have a designated time spot, eg. thursday 7pm-11pm ..and we have 3 out the 4, we still play ...so get a good assistant! unless people disagree and have to play with all 4 (or if anyone else is playing?)

Oh and once we're all loaded up at some point over next couple days I imagine, then as soon as possible, let me know how game speed etc...all is, as someone else may be better placed to host a session with quicker speed.

In terms of times to play, I can do most nights apart from a Wednesday and monday before 9pm.

Shall we go for tomorrow at 9/9.30 to kick things off then?

Only regular nights i can't do are Thursday and Sunday between 7pm and 10pm, and possibly can't do Wednesday same times either.

In terms of league set up how does this sound:

England to League 2

Italy to Serie B

Spain to Liga Adelante

Scottish Prem

Database Large

Any other suggestions/variations to this?

No probs with transfers, I've already got my wish-list sorted :D

I've created a new game with few less divisions, around 31,000 players in total so it's still a good size for you scouting masters..

I should be available to play from around 9pm, 9.30pm onwards. (Sorry so late) So I was thinking maybe those playing, just go onto hamachi around that time, send me a message (it pops up) and then I'll load the game up, people can join on, look at their team, targets, tactcis, etc...and then hopefully by 10pm at latest, everyone will be in the game and we can actually start moving somewhere ...

What time do people want to play on until? 11pm-12pm?

Also, we're going to have to limit amount of people going on, it's cruel :( but if there is too many then there is going to be too many times when say 4 people are available but not the other 3. Then also if everyone is on, I imagine the game speed to be very very slow.

I think we may have to put a cap onto 5 absolute maximum. Then if a space comes available for whatever reason, then others are able to join?

Anyway, probably won't be on here much for rest of day so may see you all around 9pm, look forward to it!

ps. dodgyknees, could you please edit comment with my name and password on? firstly there is a limit to how many people can join onto a single hamachi server and secondly just private reasons lol :)

Â