Predictions and general chat

BOF

I'll take anything. Beating both the Raiders and the Chiefs on the road was a surprise. From the remaining games, 3 look winnable but Tebow seams to have that knack of doing what it takes without looking all that impressive, except his running. Saying that, we'll need to rely on the health of Mcgahee and Moreno to keep the ball. Both went off injured this sunday.

I have a suspicion that the Broncos will shock the Jets.

Most of the Jets defense probably hasn't seen an option-style offense in years (most colleges nowadays are spreading it out or running more pro-style offenses), and they've only had a few days to practice (and their scout-team offense probably isn't good at running the option).

Additionally, the Jets' best defensive strength is the secondary, but somewhat undersized and against a team that's happy to only pass the ball 8 times a game? The Jets offense isn't likely to put up enough points to put it out of reach, so I think we'll see Tebow only attempt 5-10 passes tonight, and that may force Rex to play 9 in the box (with some backup LBs and DL getting lots of time) with Revis and Cromartie out wide with no safeties up top.

Sweet holy tappin jebus what a game!!!!! I actually thought the Jets were going to take this win with little effort. And I was fine with it. But Tebow became a hero once again!!! It was crazy!!!! The entire game was filled with shenanigans. I do want someone to find a video of the fan that ran on the field. They wouldn't show it on tv. I am told he was "tebow-ing" AWESOME GAME! ps. Sanchez got knocked around like a rag doll!

I can't decide if Tebow is a genius or just horribly horribly shit. :?

I agree. He must be some leader as they are winning with him.

Although next season will be the big one.....ie when the other teams wise up!

How can they not have already. He can't throw a pass to save his life, so he runs. How has noone worked this out. You just need someone to kick the shit out of him. Have the Broncos played Detroit yet? That Suh nutcase would kill him.....

All I can say right now is that the Jets have the worst OC in the league. The only consolation is that at least I'm not an Eagles fan! :(

I hate how the press is putting this all on Sanchez. The guys is getting the sh*t knocked out of him and has no time to pass the ball. Wayne Hunter is the worst RT in the game. Statistically, Sanchez has improved each season. I'm getting sick of big mouth Rex now too.

All I can say right now is that the Jets have the worst OC in the league. The only consolation is that at least I'm not an Eagles fan! :(

I'm on another forum which is dominated by Jets fans and even after Jet wins the theme seems to be "Die schotty, die!"

I can't decide if Tebow is a genius or just horribly horribly shit. :?

I agree. He must be some leader as they are winning with him.

Although next season will be the big one.....ie when the other teams wise up!

The difficulty is that because the option isn't run by that many college teams and no other pro teams on a regular basis, most NFL defenders are very inexperienced with dealing with it (scheming to beat the option isn't that hard). As long as the Broncos are the only NFL team running it (and they're probably the only team for which the option is better than he alternatives...), they'll win games with it, I think.

Winning division games next year could be a problem, though: the Chiefs, Chargers, and Raiders have good reason to invest in beating the option; you could very well see the Broncos win 6 or 7 of 10 non-division games because those are against teams that haven't really had the time to adjust their mindset, but lose 5 of 6 division games.

Just watched the game. Kept switching between "We're gonna lose this" & "No..Tebow will win, somehow :lol:

Where did that 95 yard drive come from? Would prefer if they didn't leave it 'till the last 5 minutes to do it though.

1 last thing, as someone already said. Our defence is the reason at the moment. If we took our chances we would have been out of sight long before that. Had about 4 or 5 posessions starting in the Jets half ending in a punt. But we do have the best punter in the league.

Wouldn't be surprised if we won the division now.

Have the Broncos played Detroit yet? That Suh nutcase would kill him.....

Yeah and lost 45-10.

Â