Predictions and general chat

BOF

All I can say right now is that the Jets have the worst OC in the league. The only consolation is that at least I'm not an Eagles fan! :(

I'm on another forum which is dominated by Jets fans and even after Jet wins the theme seems to be "Die schotty, die!"

Kurt, there's a reason for that!! Most Jets fans can predict the plays we're going to run based on personnel and formations. Sanchez has like a 25 qb rating out of the shotgun, so brilliant schotty keeps calling for shotgun plays. Shotty loves trying to pass the ball when it's first and goal even though we've been dominant running the ball, he's a moron. He never uses Keller, Sanchez's bread and butter are 10-20 yard passes over the middle, outs, slants and playaction timing routes. But Schotty insists on hb curl type passes that EVERYONE knows Sanchez is terrible at. You need to put your players in the best position to succeed and Schotty just ain't getting it done.

I'm as big a Jets fan as there is, but i'm starting to think Nick Mangold is hugely overrated. Maybe he isn't 100% healthy w the ankle, but this year he's been a huge disappointment.

I still believe that Sanchez IS talented enough to be an above average QB in the NFL. He's just getting hamstrung by that dumbass Shotty.

Predictions:

LIONS over packers

COWBOYS over dolphins

RAVENS over 49ers

FALCONS over vikings

BENGALS over browns

COLTS over panthers

TEXANS over jaguars

BILLS over jets

RAMS over cardinals

TITANS over bucs

RAIDERS over bears

SEAHAWKS over redskins

PATRIOTS over eagles

CHARGERS over broncos

STEELERS over chiefs

SAINTS over giants

EAGLES over seahawks

BILLS over titans

CHIEFS over bears

TEXANS over hawks

DOLPHINS over raiders

BRONCOS over vikings

PATRIOTS over colts

STEELERS over bengals

BUCS over panthers

REDSKINS over jets

RAVENS over browns

COWBOYS over cards

PACKERS over giants

49ERS over rams

LIONS over saints

CHARGERS over jaguars

EAGLES over SEAHAWKS

TITANS over BILLS

BEARS over CHIEFS

TEXANS over ATLANTA

DOLPHINS over RAIDERS

BRONCOS over VIKINGS

PATRIOTS over COLTS

STEELERS over BENGALS

PANTHERS over BUCS

REDSKINS over JETS

RAVENS over BROWNS

COWBOYS over CARDS

PACKERS over GIANTS

49ERS over RAMS

SAINTS over LIONS

CHARGERS over JAGUARS

The Patriots and Colts will meet for the 14th time since 2002 next season, since even though the Patriots and Colts will finish in different positions within their divisions, the AFC East will play the AFC South in the schedule rotation.

It's looking like Tebow will make his Sunday Night debut in a couple of weeks.

Ravens/Chargers is currently scheduled, but with the Chargers in a tail-spin and the possibility of the Ravens-Bengals game Week 17 having major playoff implications, I'd say it's certain that that game will be flexed out.

The NFL will probably prefer to take an AFC/CBS game since CBS would get the Ravens/Chargers game.

As it stands, CBS' schedule is (they are the doubleheader network that week):

1pm

Titans @ Colts

Dolphins @ Bills

Bengals @ Rams

415pm

Browns @ Cardinals

Patriots @ Broncos

Jets @ Eagles

Out of those, the game with the most national interest is almost surely Patriots/Broncos

Redskins Fred Davis and Trent Williams suspended the rest of the season for smoking too much weed. I mean to get caught three times for it is ridiculous! If they get caught again then it would be a whole season out the league.

My power ratings through Week 14 (difference between ratings is what I figure the average difference in score would be if they met 100 times on a neutral field in Omaha; this is not taking injuries into account)

Packers: 110

Ravens: 109

Patriots, Texans, Saints: 107

Steelers: 106

49ers: 105

Jets, Falcons: 103

Lions, Titans, Bengals, Eagles, Chargers: 101

Broncos, Bears, Cowboys: 100

Giants, Dolphins, Seahawks, Cardinals: 99

Panthers: 98

Raiders, Bills: 97

Jaguars, Redskins, Vikings: 96

Chiefs, Browns: 95

Bucs: 93

Rams, Colts: 90

Football Outsiders playoff odds

Big movers in chance of making playoffs

Jets: +27% from last week to 55%

Bengals: -25% from last week to 19%

Broncos: +15% from last week to 91%

Raiders: -11% from last week to 12%

Giants: +32% from last week to 70%

Cowboys: -35% from last week to 31% (yes, Sunday night hurt Dallas more than it helped New York)

Bears: -25% from last week to 14%

Falcons: +14% from last week to 95%

Â