Predictions and general chat

BOF

BBC have landed a 2 year deal to show some NFL games and also includes a weekly highlight show. 

Production company my brother works for is 1 of the 3 firms tendering for it.

I believe they have proposed highlights from best 3 games and then all TDs of other games or something like that. 

Reading their article the "some live NFL games" equates to the 3 Wembley games plus the Super Bowl which I'm pretty sure is what they've already got, not sure what's happened to channel 5's graveyard shift game at 2am Sunday and if they've kept it

The highlights show could be good though

Channel 4/5 have both dropped any interest in having Live coverage, the cost is allegedly higher than other things they can air at those times.

Bit gay really, Sunday night/Monday morning football was a nice way to finish out my working week.

Just bought an NFL gamepass.  The price put me off at first  but it is actually decent value when you break it down and the condensed replays are brilliant !

I think it's well worth the money. And remember it's not just games they show but have tons of other programming on there too

• 2 weeks later...

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has an MCL sprain and a bone bruise. He is expected to miss four to six weeks.

They got lucky with that one. He looked done for the year when it happened

My quarter-pole power ratings, by tier (and then ordered within tiers, but I'd be a lot less confident)

1. Cardinals, Patriots, Jets
  2. Falcons
  3. Giants, Bengals, Packers, Bills
  4. Washington, Steelers
  5. Broncos, Panthers, Seahawks, Cowboys
  6. Rams, Eagles, Vikings
  7. Bears, Raiders, Browns, Colts, Chargers, Saints, 49ers, Ravens
  8. Titans, Dolphins, Texans, Chiefs
  9. Jaguars, Bucs
  10. Lions

The Bills offense has been on the field for exactly one snap in the second half where the game's margin was within 8 points either way: Tyrod Taylor threw an interception against the Patriots.

• Like 2

Â